Black mail. (52)

You and Roger never had much trust issues and you hoped it would stay that way, but if Paul was actually behind this, he had to go.

Roger came into the kitchen, with his usual morning hair and sleepy eyes. "I should be making you breakfast for what i've done." Roger said, sitting down. "Don't worry, i forgave you." You said, placing a plate of freshly made waffles with maple syrup and butter on top in front of him. "Thank you." He quietly said.

"I'll get it." You both said in unison as the doorbell rang, you smiled and both opened the door. To your surprise, it was Paul. "See your still together." Paul said with a smug look on his ugly face. "What do you want?" Roger said, ready to shut the door. "Just checking up on yous. I wouldn't think Roger would last last night, seems i was wrong." He said, eyeballing the very upset Roger.

"Here's the thing. I have a few pictures.. how to say it? That could ruin someones lives-" You cut off Paul. "Black mail?" You asked. "Bingo." Paul said. "If you say anything to Freddie, if you tell him that he should fire me or anything like that to even anyone, i will show them to news reporters." He said, holding up a picture of Roger and the girl from yesterday. "What would you even say?" Roger crossed his arms in front of his chest. "So many options. Hmm. She was under aged? You drugged the poor girl to get to her bed? You cheated on Y/n." Paul said. You looked over to Roger, his fists in a ball and a murderous look in his blue eyes. "I know what you're gonna ask. Why you two? Why not Brian or John? Well you see, you two are the only ones who see what i'm doing to Freddie, the others think he's doing it to himself." Paul continued. "That picture will ruin Roger." You said, trying to sound brave. "Don't worry, i have something for you too. 

"From what did your parents die? A car crash, was it? If i'm not mistaking, you drove the car and barely survived." Paul said. "Now, we know that someone crashed into you, but the media doesn't exactly know that. They know it was just a car crash." He continued. "Prenter, ruin my life, but leave Y/n out of this!" Roger said. "You two come as a set, i ruin one i must ruin the other." He smiled. "What's your plan for me?" You asked, furrowed eyebrows, about ready to kill Paul for bringing up your parent's death. "One simple sentence to the news. 'Y/n crashed the car on purpose to kill her parent's.' Isn't that simple?" Paul said, a tear rolling down from your eye. 

For a scary moment, you considered his offer.

"Who's left of your family? Your parents gone, your best friend gone. Your grandparents never bothered to talk to you, probably don't know you exist. The only family you have is Queen. And i can take that away." Paul said. "Fine, just don't tell anyone those lies." You cracked under pressure. "You can't be serious, Y/n." Roger said, turning to you. "I am. I don't you taken away." You said softly, wiping away a tear. "Good choice. You go for jail for murder you didn't do, you go to jail for seducing a 16 year old, which you also didn't do. Win win." Paul said and walked away.

You closed the door and hugged Roger. "We'll get through it, love. Believe me." Roger said, looking into your teary eyes. "We can't tell anyone. Please. I don't want this to happen to us." You said, seeing sympathy in Roger's eyes. "I really hate this. But, sure. Sooner or later we will have to tell Freddie, we can't do this forever." Roger said, holding you tightly. "I know, i know. I just really don't need to charged with murder right now." You said.

You banged your head lightly off of Roger's chest. "Why can't my life be over already." You mumbled, regretting saying that. "Don't ever say that!" Roger snapped. "Sorry." You said, giving Roger a kiss.

"Are we gonna have to treat Paul nicely?" Roger asked. "Probably.. though that's gonna get suspicious for the boys." You said, Roger nodded.

That evening, you decided to go visit your parents.

You fell to your knees in front of your parents grave. "All my fault.."  You looked at their pictures. You never forgave yourself for the day of the car crash.

-Flashback to 1972-

All of a sudden, your car hit a wall as someone slammed into the back of the car. Glass broke as your head hit the head rest. You vision was blurry as you began to lose quite a lot of blood. You looked around, seeing tiny pieces of glass and blood everywhere. If you recalled correctly, every part of you was bleeding. You reached to the door handle, opening it with your weak hand. You crawled out of the car, falling to back as a trail of blood followed you. You looked back to the car, seeing your father's head hanging low, his eyes shut. You were too weak to get back up. You heard voices, later seeing people standing above you. Soon, two ambulances showed up. You faintly saw the medics touching your wounds. "Can you hear me?" The medic said, you slowly nodded. He wrapped some fabric around your waist and told you to put pressure on it. They picked up on a bed and carried you to the ambulance. The last thing you saw was the other medics looking into the car and shaking their heads, before you passed out.

"Y/n!" Roger cried out from beside you. Your eyes slowly adjusted to the space around you and you saw the boys, Mary and Gabby. "Thank god your alive!" Gabby said, running to your side with tears in your eyes. Your head was wrapped up, your face fucked up with scrapes, blood and bruises, your waist was stitched up, bleeding slightly as it was wrapped up below your medical gown. "We couldn't believe it when we got the call, love." Roger held your hand that had a little bit of dried blood on it. "What happened?" You said, not remembering anything after the crash. "You were in a car crash, you barely lived!" Mary exclaimed. 

You remembered your parents. "What about my parents.?" You asked. They all looked at each other. "What?" You said, your heart beating out of your chest. "They- they didn't make it, love." Roger said, squeezing your hand.

Tears ran down your face like a waterfall as all of them comforted you after your loss.

Thank you for 15K reads!!

Ladies and Ladies. We have 3 more time periods to do and we're finished (85,87,91)