One Steamy Night...

Grant's POV Continued

I lay Colt on my bed, never breaking our kiss. He moans as I grind into him, but he surprises me when he does it back. I start kissing down his neck until I reach his sweet spot. He groans loudly beneath me. His hands roam all over my torso, leaving me wanting more. I take off his shirt, so he takes mine off as well.
For a moment, we just stare at each other, but I make the next move. I move back to his lips, then his neck, and finally down his chest.

"Grant!" Colt shouts when I suck on his nipple.

I put my mouth right next to his ear and say, "Yes?" in the deepest voice I could do. He shudders and moves to kiss me. The kissing starts again, and I welcome it like an old friend. This time, he moves. He flips us over and starts kissing my neck and chest. It's almost as if he's mimicking me, but he goes lower. I feel him hesitate when he gets to the button of my pants, but I nod, telling him to go ahead.

Slowly, he unbuttons my jeans then takes them off. I thought he'd take my boxers off, but I feel his lips against mine again. He doesn't want to move to fast, and I don't blame him. Our hands are all over each other, but he doesn't go below my waist. I, however, move my hands to the button of his pants.

"You still good?" I ask.

"Better than good," he responds.

I grin and take off his pants, leaving him in his underwear as well.

Colt begins moving down again. I'm beginning to get a little antsy, but I don't want to rush him. Before I know it, he's at my boxers. This time, he doesn't need to ask permission. He slides them down and off, leaving me completely naked. I assumed he was going to hesitate, but he didn't. I let out a loud moan as he took me inside his mouth.

"Damn Grant," he says quietly.

"Sorry," I blush.

"No, no, not that. It's just that, well, you're huge."

"Oh, um, thanks." I'm not really sure what to say. He doesn't waste any more time chatting. "Ohhh my God," I practically shout.

He completely ignores me and keeps going. Meanwhile, I'm a moaning mess. It's been a while since I've done this. After what a few minutes, he comes off with a pop.

Colt looks at me with a cocky grin and kisses me again. I flip us back over and take his boxers off. "Your turn," I say in a husky voice.

Before he can speak, I'm where I want to be. I take his cock in my mouth, and he bites his lip, trying to hold back a moan. I go as far as I can on him and he about loses his mind. He bucks his hips, almost causing me to gag, but I contain myself. He said I'm big, but he's not so small himself. I keep going until I think he's had enough.

We kiss some more. "Are you ready?" I ask him.

"Absolutely," he responds confidently.

"Turn over," I tell him, and he obeys.

I grab the lube from my nightstand, and put it on a couple of my fingers. I stick one inside of him, and he gasps. I hesitate, but he nods for me to go on. Once he gets used to one finger, I add another. He moans in response.

"Grant, I'm ready," he says after a couple of minutes.

I pop open the lube and rub it on my cock. I slowly start to go inside of him, and he gasps and groans.

"Tell me to stop if you need me to," I tell him.

"Keep going," he moans.

I do until I'm all the way in. I give him a few seconds to adjust, then I start pulling out a little faster than I went in. I go slow for a minute, but he tells me to go faster. I hit his prostate, and he moans super loudly. I would laugh, but I'm moaning too. I manage to hit his prostate with every thrust, and he's about to fall apart beneath me.

"I-I'm about to c-c-come," he manages to say.

"M-me too," I respond between thrusts.

I reach around him to grab his cock, and he moans louder. We are going fast and sloppy, but we can't get enough of each other. After a few seconds, he releases almost the same time I do. I slowly slide out of him, and lie down next to him.

I take him into my arms, holding him close to me. We don't say anything to each other, but our silence says a thousand words.