Chapter Seven: Villainous Good Looks

Grant's POV
"So where's that suit of yours?" Sparky asks me.
"If you'll move, I will get it out of my closet," I respond in a sarcastic tone.
"Fine. We need a bigger apartment," she says flatly.
"Get a better job, and then we'll talk," I mutter.
"Just get the suit. We can talk about this another time."
I dig through my closet and pull out a black tuxedo with a burgundy tie slung over the hanger. "Here it is!" I exclaim, showing it to Sparky.
"That's actually a nice suit. I'm surprised with you," she smirks and crosses her arms.
"I got it a couple years ago. I don't even remember why," I state, examining the suit.
"Just put it on. Then, we will do your hair."
"Alright," I shoo her out of the room, so I can put the suit on.
"Are you about done yet?" Sparky asks a few minutes later.
"Just about," I murmur. I finish tying the tie and walk out of the room. "How do I look?" I spin in a circle.
"Better than usual. Let's go do your hair."
I follow her to the bathroom, and she gets a chair for me to sit in. I give her a look and hesitantly sit down. She starts fixing my hair, and I think about telling her to stop because I feel ridiculous. However, when she's done I look in the mirror, and I like the results. My hair is spiked up in the front, but the gel makes it look smooth. The rest is smoothed down. I glance at my watch, and it's almost time for me to leave.