Nifty feet - Tom Holland

- Y/N's P.O.V

Yet another day in the studio working on choreography that probably isn't going to be used. My heels drifted along the hardwood floor as Love Lies by Khalid and Normani blasted over the studio speakers.

"Y/N what do you want to do for this part?" Adalyn asked.

"Rewind, let me hear it again." I replied.

I closed my eyes and listened to the verse.

"How about something like this? Start it again." I said, listening to the beat and moving along with it.

The girls nodded along with the song as I danced, obviously in agreement with what I was doing.

Adalyn paused the music and walked over to me, closely followed by Maggie.

"I love it, from the top?" Maggie asked.

"Let's do it." I replied.

Adalyn walked back to the speakers, pressed play, and made her way back into formation with Maggie and I.

- Tom's P.O.V

My schedule has been so crazy lately that I haven't really had the time to do anything for myself. So today, since I'm not busy, I decided to visit the dance school I went to when I was young.

"This place has not changed as much as I thought it would have since I went here." I said as I walked down the hallway.

I could hear the subtle sound of music coming from one of the rooms, so I decided to take a look at what was going on. When I opened the door I saw three girls dancing to the music blaring over the speakers. The girl in the middle of the three looked like something out of a dream. Her moves were so fluid and relaxed. She was so synchronized with every beat, and her body moved in ways that I forgot were possible.

- Y/N's P.O.V

The music came to an end, and it wasn't until after the girls and I finished getting excited about the choreography that we noticed we weren't alone in the studio.

I saw him as a reflection in the mirror in front of me, he looked oddly familiar, but I couldn't quite put my finger on it.

"Who are you, and why are you in my studio?" I asked as I turned to face him.

"Oh, um, I'm Tom. I came to visit the studio and I heard music coming from this room, so I came in to see what was happening in here." He... Tom explained.

"Who are you visiting?" I asked.

"I used to attend the school, so I was coming to see if any of my old choreographers are still here." Tom answered.

"Well Tom, the girls and I have to rehearse one more routine, but once we're finished I can probably help you find your old choreographer if they are still here. Feel free to sit and watch till we're done" I said.

"Okay." He said.

The girls and I walked up to each other, and formed a huddle near the speakers.

"Which routine do you want to do?" Adalyn asked, her voice a low whisper.

"You two still remember the Buttons routine right? The Pussycat Dolls one." I asked.

"Of course. But why that one?" Maggie asked in response.

"Because this guy is very attractive, and I am very single, so we are going to perform the one of the sexiest routines that we know, and maybe I'll get a date." I said.

Adalyn chuckled slightly and nodded her head.

"You've been single for far to long." She said.

"Trust me, I know." I replied.

"We're all ready yeah?" Maggie asked, her finger hovering over the play button.

"Yeah, let's do this." Adalyn said.

Maggy pressed play, and the three of of rushed into position. I don't think it took long for Tom to realize what song we were dancing to, as his cheeks quickly turned rosy, and his eyes widened.

We ran through the routine perfectly, not that I'm surprised, the girls and I have done that routine so many times we could probably do it blindfolded and still not have to worry about running into each other or any walls. Once the music had stopped, Adalyn, Maggie and I picked up our shirts off of the floor, and each made our way to our own dance bag.

I pulled my shirt over my head and lifted my bag off of the bench before making my way across the room towards Tom, saying goodbye to the girls as I walked away from them.

"Ready to go find your old choreographer?" I asked.

He looked at me wide eyed, like a deer caught in the headlights, before nodding his head. His facial expression changed as he stood up, becoming less frightened, and more flirty as his lips curled into a half smile.

"Yeah, let's see if we can find her." He replied.

We were walking out of the room, when Tom suddenly stopped.

"I don't think you've told me your name." Tom said.

"It's Y/N." I replied, opening to door as I spoke.

"Well Y/N, could I maybe... get your number?" He asked.

I turned to him and smiled, nodding my head.

"Yeah, give me your phone." I said, putting out my hand.

He pulled his phone out of his pocket, unlocked it, then placed it in my hand, I did the same for him with my phone. We typed our information into each other's phones, then handed the phones back to each other, a smile on both of our faces upon reading the contact names we gave each other.

"Well, we should probably go find who you're looking for before they disappear, yeah?" I said.

"Of course." Tom replied.

I looked behind us as we walked and saw Maggie and Adalyn doing happy dance and pointing at me, which of course made me smile even more.

"So... Tom, which choreographer is it that you're looking for."