P.D and Med (8) - Jay Halstead

[May 14th, 10:02 a.m.]

Y/N's P.O.V -

I woke up alone, wrapped in the comfort of Jays bed sheets, light barely peeking through the curtains.

I laid in bed for a few minutes before I heard footsteps coming from the hallway. I turned to see Jay, in only his boxers, leaning against the door frame with a cup of coffee.

"Good morning handsome." I said, sitting up a bit.

He smirked and made his way over to the bed, placing the mug on his bedside table. He crawled under the covers and pulled me close to him, so much so that I was straddling his waist.

"Good morning gorgeous." He said, caressing my cheek with his hand.

I leaned down, pressing a kiss to his lips.

"Is that coffee for me?" I asked as our lips parted.

"Of course." He replied, letting out a chuckle.

"You're the best." I said, sitting up and reaching for the mug.

"Y/N." Jay said.

"Yeah?" I asked in response.

"Move in with me." He stated, placing his hand on my waist.

I sat for a moment, almost bewildered at the question. But it didn't take long for me to come up with an answer for him.

"Yes."

"Really?" He asked.

"Of course." I said, pressing my lips to his.

I relaxed, laying on top of him for a bit, feeling his chest rise and fall with each breath.

"I love you." He said, kissing the top of my head.

"I love you too." I replied.

"Are we still planning on meeting up with everyone at Molly's tonight?" He asked.

"Yes, unless you can think of something better to do on a Wednesday night." I said, looking up at his face.

"I can think of a couple things we could do." He said, smirking and wiggling his eyebrows.

"Didn't get enough last night?" I asked, pressing a kiss to his neck.

"Nope." He replied.

"Well, maybe when we get home from Molly's tonight we can fix that." I said.

[6 p.m]

"Jay come on, we've got to go to my place so I can get ready." I said, putting on my clothes from yesterday.

He stood from the couch and walked to his bedroom, taking about ten minutes to get ready, before walking back into the living room.

We got all of our stuff together and walked out of his apartment, making our way to his truck.

Once we arrived at my place, it took me about half an hour to get ready, then we were back in his truck. This time we were on our way to Molly's.

"Well, aren't you two a sight for sore eyes." Will said, looking to Jay and I as we walked into the bar.

"Bad day in the E.D?" I asked.

"You have no idea." He replied.

Jay walked up to the bar to get us drinks, and I walked over to our friends.

The night was filled with drinking, bad karaoke, and lots of laughs between us all.