Window (2) - Luke Hemmings

Y/N's P.O.V -

Sunday morning, or afternoon I guess, rolled around faster than I hoped it would, and being woken up to the sound of guitars and drums is not as pleasant as one would think.

I lifted myself from the comfort of my bed sheets, immediately feeling a breeze coming from my open window. I pulled my towel off of the back of my door as I left my room, making a b-line for the bathroom.

I was unaware as to how much I needed to take a shower until I was stood under the stream of hot water. Not that the shower lasted long, as my parents have a very strict timing schedule when it comes to taking showers. Anything over ten minutes gets you grounded for the day, don't ask me why.

I walked back into my room, wrapped up in only a towel, and got an outfit ready for the day. I turned my music up and danced around my room, periodically picking a piece of clothing out of my closet and throwing it onto my bed.

I pulled my underpants up under to the towel, followed closely by a pair of ripped jeans. I let my towel drop and put my bra on before turning to change the song on my laptop, and noticing a figure standing in the window across from mine.

I froze, then realized I was standing in only my jeans and a bra.

I grabbed my shirt and pulled it over my head, then collapsed onto my bed.

"Holy shit."

I've barely even talked to Luke. I mean yeah we're neighbors, and we've got a couple classes together at school, but I've spoken no more than two-hundred words to him since I moved in next door to him three years ago. Now he's seen me in my bra, and I'm not going to be able to look at him tomorrow in class.

I lifted my phone from it's spot on my bedside table and saw a single text, from Luke.

Luke(from next door): I am so sorry

Luke(from next door): I swear I wasnt watching

Luke(from next door): My mom wanted me to ask you if you wanted to come over to have pizza with my friends and I

Luke(from next door): Thats why my curtains were open

Luke(from next door): I wasnt even sure you were home

I went into my call history and found Y/F/N's contact, hitting the call button and praying that she'd pick up.

"Y/N what's up?" She asked.

"Can I come over?" I asked in response.

"Yeah of course, what's wrong? You seem worked up." She said

"I'll tell you when I get to your place, I'll be there in ten minutes." I replied.

"Okay, see you in ten."

I hung up and raced down the stairs, grabbing my keys from the kitchen counter as I ran. I got outside and jumped on my brothers bike, swiftly riding away from my house.