You Can't Judge A Person By His Appearance, Either

You were sure you were on some sort of drugs to even accept an invitation to the Oedo Amusement Park with the one and only, Okita Sougo. Hell, he didn't even tell you the reason why he invited you, you quote, "Just hurry on over. You'll definitely have fun, I guarantee it." You just had to hope he didn't have any bad intentions.

Once you arrived at the park, you realised you didn't know where exactly to meet him. You were about to fish for your phone, but the noise of a shaking bush caught your attention. From behind the nearest bush you could see, were four grown men in black uniforms-one of them was even holding a rifle.

You had some thoughts about going home, especially after noticing that they were Shinsengumi officers. "Hey," you approached them. "What on Earth are you guys doing in the bushes?" Kondo, Hijikata and the older man (who you didn't recognise) glances at one another.

"What? Who is she? I thought it was just us. Don't tell me she's here to tell me off-"

"Matsudaira-san," Sougo pulled his boss back into the bush, "I invited her to join us."

"Good thinking, Sougo!" Matsudaira grabbed your wrist, causing you to fall onto the grass face first. "The more the merrier! You'll help in the act of getting rid of someone, won't you?"

You smacked his hand off of you and got up from the ground, "Why did you need to pull me into the bushes too? Also, who are you?!"

The man coughed into his fist, "I'm Matsudaira Katakuriko, director of the police department. Today, all of us are here... to spy on my daughter's date!"

"Wait, what?! You shouldn't do that as a parent!"

Hijikata stepped on his cigarette, "Why did you even invite her, Sougo? What was the point?"

"I thought it would be more fun if she got dragged along. It'll mess her moral principles around since she's always following her 'sense of justice'."

"Kondo-san," Hijikata places a hand on his captain's shoulder, "talk some sense into this doting parent."

"Whore you calling Kondo?" he asked, revealing a gun from behind him. "Call me assassin Gorilla 13," Sougo pulled you over to the side and actually explained the whole situation. Apparently, Matsudaira didn't like the idea of Kuriko (his daughter) getting a boyfriend, and so, he employed the three of them to help get rid of the guy with her today at the park, Hachibee.

"Hey, Pops!" Kondo stood up from his spot, "I'll help too. She needs a strong, silent type like me! I've known Kuriko since she was a little girl... She's like a sister to me. I can't give her away to a loser like that!" he and Matsudaira quickly ran off towards the entrance of the park after the young couple.

"This is bad. I'd be willing to bet that they'll really do it," Hijikata spoke. "Sougo, [last name], we've got to stop them."

"Who're you calling Sougo? I'm the assassin, Sougo 13." He ended up joining the other two and followed them.

"Hey!! I guess we're the only ones who actually have common sense, huh?" Hijikata turned to face you, "Why do you have that look on your face?"

"Hijikata-san, this seems like it goes against my moral principles, but I haven't been to an amusement park in ages. This seems like fun even if we're trying to kill a guy," you pushed him to the side, "Now, call me assassin [name] 13."

"Hey! Get back here!"

。。。

MERRY-GO-ROUND

You had ended up getting on the ride first; you weren't expecting Sougo to crash the same horse you were on. He was sitting behind you, his chest to your back. He had told you that, 'this position is easiest to kill the Hachibee guy.' You dismissed his words and just let him stay behind you.