The End, and The Beginning

"Abuto, why did you just pick this woman off the street?"

"She was just laying there on her stomach and I felt bad."

"You feel things?" Abuto gave his captain a look and disregarded what he said. "I don't want her, so just leave her outside the ship."

"Whatever you say, captain."

"...What the-?!" you raised your head and saw a huge 💪 guy carrying you by your waist. "Who are you?"

"Abuto, throw her out."

"Yes, captain."

"Where am I?! Let go of me!"

"You'll get out of here soon. Stop struggling before I kill you."

"Sure you will. Now let me go muscle man," the dude brought your body closer to his, and leaned his face in front of yours. "Shut up, you brat."

"I am not a child."

"Abuto! I want food!"

"Now that's a brat," you said, pointing at a boy who was sitting on the ground. He wore a Chinese-style uniform; his hair reminded you of Kagura's, being vermillion coloured and all. But then you realised, he also had an umbrella sitting beside him which looked identical to Kagura's but just in a different size and colour. "Are you guys of the Yato clan?"

The guy named Abuto, who was still carrying you dropped you, "Captain, I probably made the wrong choice by feeling pity for this girl."

"I know."

"You guys are rude as hell. Who are you guys? And where am I?"

"And what makes you think we'll tell you?"

"Because... I'm a useless girl who doesn't know right from wrong in this world?"

"Good answer."

"Kamui-san!" an Amanto appeared at the entrance of the room, "We will be leaving the terminal at your command."

This Kamui stood up and grabbed the back of your kimono; he then dragged you out of the room (with Abuto following). From what you could see, you were inside somewhere ship and within a few minutes, you three made it outside the ship onto the deck.

"Alright!" you were then flung into the air and barely landed on your feet by a port area of the terminal. "I can tell... you're just a nuisance, miss! See you!"

"What the...? I'm glad they let me go... but, huh?" you stood back up and dusted yourself off; double-checking if you had everything on you. "Sword, Altana... Wait, the Altana and the DICC! Abuto-san said he found me on the floor somewhere... Great! Now I have to search all of Edo for it..."

Sighing, you made your way out of the terminal, but was then stopped by some guards because you didn't have a passport. "Look, I'm telling you guys that I was kidnapped and brought here."

"Like we'd believe that! You're a terro-"

"[last name]-san?"

"K-Kyūbei-san? And Tōjō-san too."

"The Yagyu's!" the guards who were detaining you exclaimed.

"What are you doing here? I thought we were meeting over at gate 2," Kyūbei lied.

"Y-Yeah! I just got lost is all. Sorry guards, I'm with the Yagyu's," Kyūbei grabbed your wrist and pulled you along with her and Tōjō outside the terminal.

"We've been looking for you the entire day now," Kyūbei revealed. "It's now 6 o'clock in the afternoon. Where have you been?"

Tōjō nodded, "I had a great day spending this time searching for you! After all, I got to spend my precious time with the young master-" Kyūbei kicked him out of existence.