ᗷᕼᑌᗴᔕᒍYᗴᔕ🤷sometimes✨i🙁don't😢wanna😱be😼happy🧚don't✋hold😇it🤪against😈me🙆

"[name]-san, are you alright?" yourself and Tama were now inside your apartment taking a break from everything. She didn't want to force you to continue on when you were feeling like this.

"No, I'm not alright... My workmates have been flipped upside down. The Shinsengumi got gender-bended and Zura was the boss. Apparently Kondo-san is a terrorist now. Kyūbei-san is working; Otose-san is head of the police, replacing Matsudaira... and Catherine isn't here. Now... Gengai isn't in his workshop and... the Yorozuya doesn't exist. The only good thing is that you remember me... and Sadaharu too. But he's not with us."

Tama sighed, "I might not be from your original world... but I know how much these people mean to you. Also, Takagi Shinsaku gave me the address of Gengai-san's new address. For some reason, it seems as though my memory did not save the new place."

"I'm sure it's nothing Tama. Where's his house?"

"He lives-"

。。。

"...in a mansion?!" you were take aback, "Who knew Gengai-san was so loaded?"

"I'll knock on the door," when Tama stepped on the foyer, alarms went off and guns appeared from the nearby supporting pillars by the door.

"Tama!"

"I won't shoot. Tama and unknown girl, come in," Gengai's voice was heard. The door opened wide and there revealed the man sitting on a chair that was connected to the floor like roller coaster rails. "Welcome, welcome."

"I apologise for not coming to see you Gengai-san. It seems I have lost some data and did not remember your new address."

"I can do a little check up if you would like. But for now follow me inside," he pushed a few buttons on his chair and it began to move along the tracks on the floor. It was similar to how a rollercoaster would work... but indoors and on an office chair.

"This guy is still weird," you cleared your throat. "I'm [last name] [name], by the way."

"Call me Gengai."

"I know."

"What did you two need from me today?"

"Can you make a teleportation device? Like to another universe perhaps?"

"That's a hard thing to make. I'll need parts from the terminal... which I have when I held that heist... and I need a lot of money... which I have when I stole from the bank... and some wires."

"I'm working with a criminal."

He laughed, "I was not joking by the way. It'll take a few hours at the most if I work hard enough."

"Are you not going to ask why?"

"It might be weird saying this but... I had a dream last night about a man with silver-hair; there was something about him that I trusted whole-heartedly. He told me to help out a woman who'll be arriving tomorrow- or rather today. I'm guessing that's you?"

"Gintoki... even if we're not in the same world, you still seem to be helping me out," you grinned, "Thank you, Gengai-san."

"I'll get started on it. Make yourself at home."

"Tama, let's go exploring."

。。。

There was a lot to get through in the house-basketball courts, swimming pools, a ton of random rooms, you name it and it'll be there! There was even a basement, "Tama, let's go down!"

"I'd rather not, [name]-san. I don't want to get 🧎🏌️."

"😔."

"[last name], Tama. I need one last thing to complete this machine. Follow the robot that should be in front of you." It was just as Gengai had said, a tiny robot came rushing towards you two; it looked like E.T. The robot tilted its head and urged fr you two to come along.