{Chapter 4} Berry Banana Breakfast Brain-freezes

Chapter 4~Berry Banana Brain Freezes 

*Not edited in anyway! Will probably cause grammar nazi's to go sucidal! Just saying. Feel free to point out mistakes*

Danny

Sunlight seeped through the window, and I opened my eyes. I was strangely comfortable and wanted to back to sleep, and then I saw the dark haired figure in my arms. Faye. Last night's events hit me like a brick. Then as I was studying her sweet face, two chocolate brown eyes opened and peered at me.

"Why are you staring at me?"

"What if I told you were beautiful?"

"I would say lying is a sin, Danny Mason," she replied back shortly

"Well, you are beautiful," she giggled and started to get up. The back of gown was open and I could see her back clearly. What I'm a guy!

"Um, Fayelynn?"

"Yeah?"

"Do you, um, have any clothes? Cause, even though you are rocking that gown, I don't think you would want your entire backside on display," she gasped and quickly lay back down. I could see that she was bright red. I chuckled and smirked at her.

"Ha-ha, very funny, can you give me my clothes?"

"Yeah, you gave them to the nurses right?"

"Yes, just ask for laundry for room 314," I nodded and went to get clothes from the nurse’s desk. I grabbed her clothes and take care of a few other things with the nurse before heading back to her room.

"Here I have your clothes," I walked back into the room with her clothes and saw her sitting on the bed with her head in her hands. She was staring down at the phone and sighed, closing her eyes. "Faye? You okay?" She looks up startled and then I see the slight tears brimming in her eyes. I reach over and hug her. "Hey, it's okay, don't cry," I soothed her and she rubbed her head in my shoulder then pulled away.

"Thanks," she said awkwardly

"Anytime, why are you crying?"

"Nothing, I am just being dramatic and stupid," she brushed away the tears and I got the hint.

"Okay, I will leave you alone to change, "I left the room and sat in the chair outside her room. I knew I should give her privacy but why was she about to cry? That time I saw her eating dinner through the window she was all alone but didn't even cry. So what made her cry now? After about five minutes I knock on the door and she lets me back in.

"The doctor will be here in like five minutes, do you want something to eat from the café?"

"No thanks, I am good,"

"You sure? You haven't eaten since yesterday night and it's almost 10:30,"

"I am fine, not that hungry,"

"Okay," The doctor walks in and looks at me,

"I'll go down to the café to get breakfast, see you in a bit," I leave the room and head down to the café.

The hospital cafeteria is a bright, sunshine fill, friendly place. It has big windows lining the wall and a bright mural of kids playing at a park. Wooden chairs and tables cover the area and a few couches and coffee tables are arranged against the walls. I pick up a chocolate croissant and coffee for me and an iced tea and bagel for her. I know she was hungry because her stomach was grumbling this morning in her sleep. I sat at one of the corner tables and pulled out my phone.

4 missed calls from Brittany

18 texts from Brittany

2 missed calls from Mom