{Chapter 28} I'm Angelina Jolie

{Chapter 28} I'm Angelina  Jolie 

Fayelynn

 “Danny, it’s too big, it’s not going to fit,” I say and he gives me a reassuring look, leaning in for a kiss.

“It is going to fit, we just have to be gentle and slow,” he says, “It’s not my fault the entrance is too small,” he adds and I huff, frustrated.

“This is going to be so painful,” I moan

“It’s not going to that bad, beside I’m the one doing all the work. You just lay there and relax,” he said and I lay back down on the couch.

“Fine, then get to it,” I say resting my head in the pillow and getting comfortable

“Yes ma’am!” He gives me a mock salute and leans in for another kiss.

“You guys do realize how your entire conversation sounded, right?” J.C yells from the kitchen where he; Mari and Haley were raiding for leftovers.

I replay the conversation in my head and groan, “J.C that’s gross, come on!”

Confused? Let me explain

I finally scraped together some money and bought and TV and as it turns out, it won’t fit in the TV stand I bought unless Danny widened the entrance of it. Hence our extremely dirty sounding conversation. It had been a few days since our trip to the mall and my last day of school was tomorrow, thank god. I loved the actual learning aspect of school but I hated pretty much everything else. Pretty much the opposite of everybody else. It was 9 at night and my apartment was filled with people, I really just wanted to go to bed. Mari, J.C and Haley were raiding my kitchen for food, Danny and Riley were wrestling the stupid TV and stand into fitting in, even though I told them that I could just return it and get a new stand. NO, they had to take it apart and nearly chop it in half because they feel like acting all manly. Men.

“I seriously hope that you guys don’t screw up my kitchen, I just cleaned it,” I call out to the kitchen and I hear small grumbles as they start to pick up. Knowing those three, I will probably have to clean it anyway. I rubbed my eyes and closed my eyes. I was nodding off when I heard a small cry.

“FAYELY!” I shot up and heard Mikey’s soft cries echoing through the apartment. Everybody went silent and I ran down to his room and pulled him into my arms. “Fayely, I had a bad dream,” he whimpered as I tried to calm him down.

“Shh, I know. It’s okay, I’m here. Don’t worry, you aren’t going anywhere…” I tried to calm him down and stroked his hair gently

“He isn’t going to come back right Fayely, I don’t want him to come back,” he whimpers and I rock him back and forth.

“No, I’m not going to let him come back, he isn’t coming back,” the little body scrunches up and holds onto my shirt till I feel a small rip forming in the back.

“Fayely, where is my mommy? I want a mommy just like everybody else has one,” he asks but I don’t say anything, instead sing him back to sleep.

Your little hands wrapped around my finger
it’s so quite in the world tonight
Your little eyelids flutter cause you’re dreaming
So, I tuck you in, turn on your favorite night light…”

I quietly lull him back to sleep and set him back into the bed, tucking him in quietly. After pressing a kiss on his forehead and go back down the hall to the kitchen. They are all sitting at the table or in the kitchen and I can tell that they were eavesdropping, typical. Popping two Advil and downing a whole glass of water, I sit down at the table and put my head in my hands.