{Chapter 25} You Have A Daughter?!

Danny

I had her back, she had forgiven me and I had her back.

To me, it was the only thing that mattered in the entire world.

“Faye, time for school,” I whispered to her stirring body and she moaned at the sunlight, “Sweetheart, if you keep making noises like that I can’t be held accountable for my actions,” I said and saw traces of red crawl up her face.

“Shut up, why is it so freaking bright in here?”

“Because you left the curtains open,” I answer and she pulls the covers over the head and pulls closer to me, I wrap my arms around her and close the distance between us.

“Danny…”

“Yeah?”

“I don’t wanna go to school!” She whines and I sigh

“You have to, sorry. On the bright side, once you get your last few credits and GED then you won’t have to go to school anymore!” I cheered

“Then I have full time work to look forward to,” she sighs

“Always the optimist, sweetheart,” I say and flip her over so that I’m on top and she is under me. You can get lost in those bronze eyes that are flecked with gold, and that messy bedhead hair piled at the top of her head, she looks breath taking gorgeous. She leans in and our lips meet in a fine frenzy. Cliché fireworks are going off in my head and she moans in my mouth, making me groan into hers. Her hands are trailing up my shirt and mine are roaming around her beautiful body. Then she pulls away and I groan at the loss of contact.

“We have to go to school,” she murmurs and I sigh.

“I know… One more kiss?” I plead

“Nope, you have morning breath,” she smacks my chest and rolls out from under me, getting up from the bed.

“You weren’t complaining a minute,” I smirk when I see the crimson flush her cheeks and she ignores me, walking into the bathroom down the hall. I get out of bed and head to the kitchen to start on breakfast. She comes out of the shower a few minutes later joins me on the small breakfast table. I study her for a moment and then mummer "I missed you sweetheart," almost so quietly that she doesn't catch it but she does and looks at me.

"I missed you too, a lot," she whispers quietly

"A week is too long," I say

"5 days."

"What?"

"5 days, we were broken up for exactly 5 days," she explains and I smile

"5 days too long."

"Agreed."

“So where’s Mikey?” I ask, curious as to where the little bright blond boy is

“Sleep over at Lili and Tommy’s,” she answers and stuffs her face with the eggs that I made quickly. “God, I don’t remember the last time I had a real breakfast,” she says and I freeze

“What do you mean?”

“Oh, um, nothing. I usually don’t have time for breakfast,” she explains

“Well, you should make time. Breakfast is the most important meal of the day,” I scold and she shrugs

“I get on fine without it, always have.”

We fall into silence and finish our breakfast before I leave to get dressed for school, promising to meet her at school. I nearly speed back home and rush to get my things together, the sooner I get dressed, the sooner I get to see her at school.