{Chapter 24} Who Are You, Damon Salvatore?

Chapter 26- Who are you, Damon Salvatore?

“So, this ice cream is really good, I mean… It’s mint chocolate chip. It’s got mint and chocolate and you know ice cream. The whole package really. And you can use it as toothpaste when you are lazy, that’s what I do-“

“Christy, baby. Stop,” Chris interrupts her and pats her shoulder and she clamps her mouth shut, then shoves some more Ice cream into it.

“I think we are all going to head out, give y’all some time alone,” Haley says and I nod my eyes still on Danny, who was still standing in the hallway. Slowly, the entire group filed out and said their goodbyes.

“So, aren’t you going to invite me in?” Danny asked and I smirked

“What are you, Damon Salvatore?” I smiled

“Yeah, I’m a sexy brooding jackass.”

“Did you just call Ian Somerhalder sexy?”

“Don’t give me that look, you know he is.”

“AMEN BROTHER!” A third voice called out followed by a bunch of groans and a slapping sound.

“You idiot!” I heard Haley’s voice

“Come on, J.C! You couldn’t just shut up for on second?”  Danny and I shared a look and then saw the entire group bunched against the wall of the hallway, trying to listen in.

“Seriously guys? What happened to ‘giving us privacy’?” I asked and they groaned

“Well, it would have worked if it wasn’t for J.C!” Haley sent another accusing look to him.

“Totally worth it, that sexy piece of ass is worth selling your soul to the devil for just one night!” J.C decided and they all groaned. “And I’m not just talking about Danny,” he adds, I laughed and shook my head.

“Get out of here before I lecture you on the importance of privacy,” I threaten

“This is coming from the girl that eavesdrops on every single conversation that we have,” Chris jokes and I shrug

“Get out of here!” I yell

“THAT’S WHAT SHE SAID!” J.C yelled and Ringo slapped his forehead.

“Go!”

“Fine, woman! We are leaving,” Riley says and they all sigh before filing down the hallway to the elevators.

“Faye?” Danny says and the tears welled up.

God, I missed that voice

“So, its Faye now is it? What happened to Fayelynn?” I said, harsher than I meant. He flinched at my words and his Adam’s apple bobbed as he swallowed.

“Do you want to go for a walk or something? I just want to talk,” he said and I nodded, walking back to the door.

“Well, since your Damon Salvatore and all, come on in,” I joked and he smiled, before entering the small apartment.

“Wow, this is beautiful!” He compliments and I smile.

“Yeah, and it’s a great location, with the school, Delilah’s and the beach all walking distance from here,” I say and he nods. “Do you want something to drink?” I ask my mouth suddenly very dry.

“Yeah, a glass of water please,” he asks and I nod, handing him the glass. He sips it down and I slip on my coat and shoes, taking a deep breath to calm myself down.

“Okay, I’m ready to go.”

“Let’s go,” he smiles nervously and we exit the apartment. I try to lock the door but I hate deadbolts.