Chapter 6

She was standing in line next to her brothers, waiting for the king to arrive.

She looked at Bran, who looked back at her. They smiled slightly. She had gotten so used to have him around everyday. She had gotten used to the knocks on her door in the morning, him waiting for her to be ready so they could walk to the dining room together for breakfast. She had gotten used to his "I'm about to fall from this wall I'm climbing" joke that would make her worried and angry, and her reactions would make him laugh. She had gotten used to the times he would hug her goodnight. She had gotten used to Bran, and she was going to miss him so much. But hopefully she would bleed soon so they could have the wedding and could spend time again together.

The gates opend and the king came in. He stepped of his horse and the first thing she noticed was how fat he was. She and the others bowed.

'He is really fat,' Toria whispered to Djesley who bowed next to her.

She noticed that comment gave her brother a hard time to remain serious and not burst out into laughter. Then they raised and saw king Robert hugging lord Ned Stark.

'That was long, where have you been?' Robert asked Ned.

'Protecting the North for you, your grace,' Ned answered, 'Winterfell is yours, your grace.'

Robert looked at Ned with a serious look on his face.

'You've gone fat,' Robert said. What made Djesley and Toria look at each other. Djesley's face was red from trying not to laugh.

Then Ned and Robert laughed and he turned to Neds children.

'Show me your muscles,' Robert said to Bran. Bran did so and she had a hard time to keep a serious face on.

'Ned! You did not tell me the Darkerly's were here as well,' Robert walked to her father.

'Ray, thats been a long time,' Robert said and hugged her father.

'So which one is the lucky boy to marry my daughter?' Robert asked.

'I don't think Riler feels so lucky,' Djesley whispered to Toria. They made it very hard on each other to remain calm and serious.

'That would be me your grace,' Riler stepped forward and bowed, 'its an honour.'

'Cersei,  bring Myrcella, she needs to meet her future husband,' Robert said.

Toria looked towards his golden haired wife. Cersei did not look happy at all when Robert said that, yet she did as she was told.

Myrcella was a golden haired girl, she was pretty.

'My lady,' Riler said, 'my name is Riler Darkerly, I'll promise you.. you're in good hands.'

'Thats what he said,' Djesley and Toria whispered at the same time.

'Can you guys stop?' Donovar asked his eyes locked onto Joffrey.

'Thats what he said,' Djesley and Toria said again challengelingly.

Thats when Donovar turned away from Joffrey, he looked angry. He was always impatient.

'Don't let us ruin your view,' Djesley joked nodding to Joffrey.

Donovar swapped places with Diyen who was confused.

'I'm the oldest out of us three, get back,' Diyen said as he swapped Donovar back.

'Missed me already brother?' Djesley joked to Donovar.

'You're not telling me you only have sons,' Robert said surprised not having seen Toria yet.

'I have one daughter, Toria come darling,' her father called.

'Go on darling, daddy is calling,' Donovar joked.

'Thats what he said,' Djesley and Toria said again making Donovar even more angry.

Donovar was almost red out of anger, she saw Djesleys smirk widen.

'Your grace,' she bowed once she stood infront of the king.

'She is very pretty,' Robert said, 'Perhaps she should marry my youngest son Tommen.'

With a face full of terror she turned to her father. He did not speak.

He could not let her marry that guy Tommen. She liked Bran. Bran would just be the perfect match for her, they knew each other.

She looked at Bran whoms face was filled with anger once Robert spoke those words.

'I'm sorry your grace, but my daughter is already promised to someone,' her father Finally spoken.

'Its true Robert, she's going to marry my son Brandon,' Ned Stark said.

'Oh well,' Robert shrugged and turned away.

'go on sweetheart, get back in line,' her mom said, 'No need to worry you're marrying Brandon.'

She nodded and walked back to her spot next to Djesley.

'You looked terrified,' Donovar said, '"O father please don't make me marry him."'

'Perhaps you should marry him, once you're over Joffrey,' Toria said making Donovar shut up and Djesley burst out into laughter.

Later that day:

She and Bran were playing with Summer who was growing fast. Since tomorrow was getting closer and closer Bran and Toria had been spending all day together.

'So this guy, who got beheaded for treason said he had escaped from White walkers,' Bran was telling.

'White walkers?!' Toria almost shouted. She had read about them, they were dangerous.

'Yes, thats crazy. Right?'

Toria nodded. No way there were White walkers, they weren't seen for a thousand years.

'Hello,' a voice said from behind them. Bran and Toria turned around to see a golden haired boy with a shy face, 'I'm Tommen.'

'Hello,'  Bran and Toria said surprised.

'So, you two are getting married.. I heard,' Tommen clearly had no idea what he should say.

'Yes, not right now.. but later,' Toria answered and she saw Bran glare at the boy who sat down in the middel of her and him.

'My father actually wanted you to marry me.. funny right?' Tommen laughed akwardly.

'But she isn't,' Bran said still glaring at Tommen.

'Bran.. stop it,' she whispered.

'I did not mean to offend you, I.. I'm sorry,' he told Bran.

'Its okay,' Bran said not seeming to stop glaring.

Toria rolled her eyes.

'Well, I better start collecting my books since I'm leaving tomorrow,' Toria said.

'No, someone else can do that for you,' Bran jumped up so fast she hardly noticed he was already infront of her and bumped into him. It made her trip but he caught her just in time.

'Are you allright, my lady?' Bran joked with a hudge smirk on his face as he held her in his arms.

'I'm fine,' she giggled, 'I really have to collect my books. They're laying around Winterfell.'

'Someone can do that for you.. who know Which books you read?' Bran asked.

'My brother Klaus, we always read the same books,' Toria answered, 'but I am capable of doing it  by myself Bran.'

'I know you are, but I want to spend every minute with you untill you leave,' Bran stroke some of her hair behind her ear.

'Or we could do it together,' Toria said smiling.

'Guess we'll do it together.'