Chapter 47

[this chapter will be written in multiple pov's, enjoy!]

Lurs pov:

He didn't like to admit it, but he was terrified. Of course everyone knew, he had always been a joke before, so now again people would stare at him and whisper as he held his sword shakingly in his hand. Couldn't they look at someone else who was scared?
But he had to at least try to be strong, he had to protect his sister and her baby. He knew she could take care if herself, but she would always be his little sister and he would try to protect her at all cost, even if it made him look like a total fool.
"Lurs, are you sure you're going to be fine?" Jon asked when they crossed paths, Lurs nodded quicker than he wanted to.
"Yeah, I have to try to protect my sister," Lurs whispered, "I owe her that.. she was pretty much the only one to really believe in me."
"You know that your brothers do as well?" Jon asked stern. Did they though?
"Perhaps, but not as much as she did," Lurs explained seeing Toria's smiling face in his mind, "she has given me strength."
Jon smiled.
"Are you going to be allright?" Lurs asked him, actually trying to start a conversation before they could die.
"Yeah," Jon nodded.
"Hopefully I'll see you afterwards," Lurs shrugged, "if there will be an afterwards."
"Hopefully indeed," Jon said before they both went back to their own thing.
Toria was waiting at the door of the crypt, a cold look on her freckled face.
"What are you doing here? You have to go inside," Lurs layed his hands om her shoulders.
"Be safe," she whispered, tears in her eyes, "I'll need you."
"And why's that? To have me ask you what is coming out of you when you give birth? Just like when I asked you who had cut you when you bled for the first time?" He was actually joking to make her and himself feel better about this whole situation.
"Come on Lurs," she giggled, making him feel more calm, "I'll always need you. You're my brother."
"What about Riler and Djesley? They're better and braver fighter than me."
"Of course I need them too, but bravery isn't always the main thing," Toria said, "some people take bravery too far, which makes them stupid."
Lurs laughed.
"Did you just call Riler and Djesley stupid?"
"Maybe a little," she smirked, "Lurs, don't doubt yourself, you're capeable of so much more. I know that, brother."
He smiled thankfully, she will always give him strength.
"I see you've got some dragonglass arrow and a bow," Lurs pointed at the large bow around her, "just in case?"
"You can never be too carefull," Toria shrugged, "I love you brother, now and always."
"I love you too, little one," he smiled, "we'll see each other afterwards."
Toria nodded and walked into the crypt, they closed it. Everyone was in and the war was starting. Lurs wished they would kill the Night king before he could get into the walls. He wanted to live, he wanted to meet his cousin, he wanted to maybe find his own wife, or maybe he could go and travel that could be nice, he wanted to see if Riler would ever make a change with Sansa, probably never but he would still like to see him try, he wanted to see Sarisa's baby, that would also be his cousin! Took him long enough to figure that out! He would love to show his cousins pranks and annoy their parents, he would love to watch the stars with them, he would be their favorite uncle! Yeah, he wanted that.

Rilers pov:

He could see Djesley riding next to ser Jorah, he wasn't so pleased with having his youngest brother ride in the frontlines, the Night king and the dead weren't one to mess with, the Night King would get along with Toria if he weren't here to kill everyone in his way.
It didn't took long enough or there were two other men besides him.
To the left was the Hound, he had seen him once, just in Winterfell on the day the King arrived, the day before Riler and his family would go back to Darkerly Castle. The man to the right, he recognized.
"Hey!" Riler said excited, too bad he couldn't remember his name.
"Riler Darkerly, I was wondering if you remembered me," the man spoke with a flea bottom accent.
"Your face I do, your name not," Riler admitted.
"Ser Davos Seaworth," he said.
"Of course, you had a nice shagg in the North," Riler laughed, "what was her name?"
"I can't remember, I do know she had red hair and green eyes, originally came from the Riverlands," Davos answered, "she was a maid."
Rilers eyes flushed open to Camyla. Red hair, green eyes and a maiden originated from the Riverlands to move with his mother to the North when his mother was of age to marry his father. But it could be someone else, there were more people like that.
"Are you fuckers actually talking about a fucking woman right now?" The Hound sneered.
"Since we can't do much now, we've got to talk about something," Riler answered calmly.
"Well let me tell you something, Riler fucking Darkerly, first of his fucking name, Lord of Darkerly fucking Castle,"the Hound sneered, "shut the fuck up."
Riler sighed.
"I don't want it, one of my brothers can have Darkerly Castle," Riler said, not caring about the Hound angry face.
"Where will you go?" Davos asked, "after all this?"
"Well, I'll help my brothers rebuild Darkerly Castle and then I'll live here in Winterfell, I think."
Before anyone else could say another word, the Dothraki started their shouts and marched forwards, into the darkness with their torches high up in the air. It went silent, every breath that escaped Rilers mouth sounded like clockbells. The cold was cutting into his skin as he stared at the torches dying so quickly.
Djesley, get out of there, he thought as he saw him right besides ser Jorah.
The dead marched forward, their dead screams sounded like knives cutting into his ears.
"Are they all dead?" Davos asked flabbergasted.
"Most of them," the Hound answered.
His bright, blue eyes wide opened as they went around the front lines in fear. How would they ever get out of this alive?