Chapter 5

Six months later:

She had gotten used to Winterfell, the people and Bran. Bran and Toria were always together, they had a real good connection, they laughed together, went on adventures together and were happy they would be married to each other.

Bran went with his father and brothers close to the wall. Someone of the nightswatch had done treason. Her father and brothers also went with them. Arya and Toria were secretly practising sword fighting. Toria did not like it needing someone to protect her, she wanted to be able to do it herself. So Djesley, Lurs or Klaus would be teaching her some fighting in secret. Lurs and Klaus weren't the best swordsfighters, but they knew how to use it. Djesley on the otherhand was really good.

A month ago her father was about to leave with the rest of his family to head to kingslanding when a raven came. The kings hand was dead and the king would be heading with his family to Winterfell. They are supposed to arrive later today so her father decided to stay a little longer.

'Were did you learn all that?' Arya asked once they were finished with practesing.

'Three of my brothers teach me, they are the only ones willing to do so,' Toria answered.

'Let me guess your father thinks fighting is for boys,' Arya laughed.

'Exactly, but why? I don't want someone to protect me. I want to do it myself,' Toria said.

'My thoughts exactly,' Arya said, 'I'm not a good lady, I just really want to fight.'

Toria nodded and as they walked through Winterfell the gates opened and everyone returned on their horses.

Toria looked surprised when she saw several Starks with wolves.

Robb jumped off his horse and walked towards his sister and Toria, with a wolf pup in his right arm.

'Arya, this one is for you,' Robb said as he gave the wolf, 'its a direwolf.'

'No way!' Toria and Arya shouted at the same time when Robb gave Arya the wolf.

'Yes, she is,' Robb laughed by the sight of the surprised faces of Arya and Toria. Toria couldn't believe it, it was an actual direwolf.

'I'll call her Nymeria,' Arya said smiling at the little wolf.

Then Robb walked off to his horse and thats when she noticed every Stark and Jon Snow had a direwolf. Toria wanted to point it out to Arya when she noticed Arya was gone.

'Toria!' Bran shouted from his horse as he stepped off, 'come.'

'Hi,' she started, 'whats his name?' She asked pointing to his direwolf.

'Summer,' he answered and he gave her to Toria.

'Hold him for one second please,' Bran said while he turned to look in his pockets.

Toria looked at the wolf, he was so soft and cute.

'This... Is for you, love,' Bran said and he hold up a bush of hellborus flowers, 'from that book you like so much, right?'

Her smile widen as she took the beautiful White flowers from him. 'Yes.'

Bran smiled as he put Summer on the ground. Making Toria wonder why she had to hold him in the first place if he was going to put him down anyway.

She looked up from the flowers and hugged him tightly. He was the first one ever to remember what she liked about a certain book.

He kissed her on her cheek while hugging and it made her feel warm inside.

'And.. I carved you a little arctic fox. And made it into some sort of necklace.' He said after they broke apart from the hug. He held up the necklace with on the bottom a small arctic fox. An arctic fox was the animal of her house.

'Why are you so generous today?' She asked thankful.

'Because you're leaving tommorrow and I don't know how long it'll be untill I see you again.' Bran said slightly sad.

'You're so sweet,' she leaned in and gave him a small kiss on his lips.

She noticed he froze and started blushing as soon as she did that, it made her laugh.

Then she did the necklace around her neck and pulled her dark brown hair out of it.

'I'm sure it'll be soon,' she said smiling.

'I'm going to miss you Toria,' Bran said.

'Hey, I'm not gone yet,' she said hoping to cheer him up, 'but I'm going to miss you too.'

Bran smiled and so did she.