Chapter 11

{warning: there is a lot of violence in this chapter, read at own risk but of course that happens a lot in game of thrones}

She stopped counting the days since lady Starks letter, she could not leave, the guards were everywhere. There was still no word of Bran so she assumed he was still in his coma.

She layed in bed, deep in her thoughts staring at the ceiling above her. The moon shined through her window it was so peacefull, everything was peacefull except Toria. She was thinking of reasons why Cersei would be the one to push Bran, the main thought was that he saw something he shouldn't have seen. But what? She wanted to believe he had fallen so she could stop all these thoughts, but she didn't believe it and the thoughts continued.

Someone openend the door which made a scraping sound. She saw her brother Lurs walk in who sat down at her bed.

'Oh, you're still up,' he said surprised.

'Yes, I am,' Toria whispered, 'what are you doing here?'

'To be honest, I'm taking you to Winterfell,' Lurs answered as his face glowed in the moonlight.

'Really?' She asked slightly surprised and Lurs nodded.

'Well, get dressed,' Lurs said, 'we have to be quick.'

'And how will you manage to get me through the gates?' Toria asked as she got out a dress and started dressing up.

'I..' before he could continue there was an explosion, followed by fire lighting up the entire room.

Lurs and Toria ran to the window to look what was going on, there was this hudge army standing  outside the walls. She seemed to remember their sigil. A lion.

'The Lannisters,' Lurs whispered under his breath, she looked at her brother with a face full of terror.

'Toria!' A shriek sounded from the hallway. Klaus ran in and smiled when he saw Lurs and Toria unharmed but then within a blink a hudge sword stook out of his chest. He coughed and gurgled as blood dropped down the sword and spit out of his mouth.

'Klaus!' Lurs and Toria cried out as his dead body fell to floor. Lurs drew his sword and battled Klaus' killer.

Toria ran to her brothers lifeless body and looked down at it, not realizing she was standing with her bare feet in the pool of his blood. His eyes were wide open, they got colder and colder every second. Then she saw in the corner of her eye a sword fly towards her. She duck and the sword hit the wood of her bed.

Lurs was losing, he tried as hard as he could but his opponent was too big and strong, as she was thinking of Bran she was convinced she'd die tonight, untill she saw a dagger that slid his opponents throat. The blood splattered out on Lurs' face as he took a few steps back. They looked at their mother holding the dagger in her right hand tightly as she looked down at his body. That was when she realised there was another body on the floor, the body of her son.

'No, not my baby!' She cried out in agony, Toria didn't think she had ever heard a shriek this desperate and full of pain, 'Klaus.. my baby.. my son..'

Their mother didn't notice two of her Children where in the room, they didn't blame her for it when Lurs and Toria put their hands on her shoulder as she grasped for Klaus' dead body. She jumped a little and tried to smile but only cried even more.

Lurs and Toria looked at each other in despair as their mother hold Klaus tightly hoping he would magically wake up again.

'Is everyone allright?' Rilers voice cracked from behind them, 'K-Klaus?'