Chapter 52

Djesleys pov:

He had no idea of what was going on in Kingslanding as he rode North. Shiva could not ride a horse so she sat infront of him, brushing the horses hair. The little boy whoms name was Jasper could not ride as well and rode infront of the woman he saved from the raper; her name was Eily.
"I can't Thank you enough my lord," Eily would say everyday since they left, "you risked your life for us."
"There is no need to thank me Eily," Djesley smiled, "I wished there was someone who could've been able to save my family when.. they got killed."
"You lost your family?" Shiva asked with her big brown eyes focussed on him.
"Yes, not all of them, even if there was a time I thought I had lost them all," Djesley explained, "my parents and brothers were killed because someone told lies to the queen about my oldest brother, who was to marry her daughter. And so she had a murder planned for my family and would make Westeros believe that the Wildlings did it."
"Why did you think your whole family was dead?" She asked him curious.
"Because I managed to escape and I could hear Jaime Lannister scream that they had won, I did not know that some of my siblings were still alive," Djesley explained.
"Is that how you got that scar?" Shiva asked.
"Yes, if my wife had not pulled me back I would have been killed, but luckily she saved me," he smiled, "she's been my strength throughout those years of despair." Even if Sarisa wasn't his wife just yet he did already call her that, mainly because he didn't know what else to call her.
"You must really love her then," Shiva said smiling up at him.
"Yes, I do," he smiled.
"Is she a lady?" Eily asked, "lords always marry ladies."
"Most of them," Djesley shrugged, "but my wife is a possible bastard and she was a maid,"
Eily blinked flabbergasted as her green eyes tried to read if he was telling the truth.
"Whats that?" Jasper asked pointing his little finger at the coming carriages.
"Those come from Winterfell," Djesley said confused. They awaited the carriage as the second one stopped besides them, making the whole line stop.
The grey curtain opened and he saw his sister and her regular smirk sit in it, besides her sat Bran. He saw her now visible baby bump where she had her other hand placed on together with Brans.
"Hello, brother," she said, "hop in, we're going South."
Djesleys jaw dropped. He rode all this way when they were going South?
"Why?" He asked confused.
"Queen Daenerys has been killed, all the Lords and Ladies must gather," Bran answered.
He looked from his sister to her husband, they seemed so calm about this, like they did this every day.
"These are innocents that I saved from the war in Kingslanding, give them a carriage and they will be taken good care of," Djesley said stern.
"Of course," Toria said and she looked at Bran who gave the order to escort Jasper, Shiva and Eily to their own carriage.
"Now, hop in and meet your baby daughter," Toria said, opening the little carriage door and Djesley stormed in.
He saw Sarisa sit there with a red headed baby in her arms.
"Is that?" Djesley couldn't help but cry in happiness as he took his daughter in his arms he knew that he would never let anything happen to her. No man would be good enough for her, no one would ever get to hurt her. He would protect her with his life, he would give her everything her heart ever desires. She opened her eyes and looked up at him and he could not help but laugh.
"She doesn't look like me at all," he laughed as he stared into her green eyes, "Hello there Camyla, I am your father and I will never let anything happen to you." He kissed his daughter on top of her head and when he did that Camyla layed her little, fragile hand on his cheeck. He sat down besides Sarisa. She wanted to take over Camyla again but no way that he would ever let go of her.
"Djesley, I can take her," Sarisa whispered soft.
"I know, but I don't want you to," he said overjoyed.
"Where is Riler?" Djesley asked.
"Where do you think?" Toria asked as she quirked a mishievious brow.
"In the carriage with Sansa," Djesley sighed. Would he ever get it that Sansa and him would never happen?
"So why are all the lord and ladies required?" Djesley asked, "Jon can just be the king right?"
"He's the one who killed Daenerys," Bran answered, "we have to try and make sure he remains alive, but if we make him our king there will be another war."
"I'm done with wars," Djesley said, "I just want to get married and.."
Where would he go? Djesley wasn't first of his name, he would not be the lord of Darkerly Castle, Riler would be.
"You want to be a lord," Toria said, "don't worry, you will be. With Sarisa by your side as your lady."
"How?"
"Don't worry, it will work out just fine," she answered calmly. She seemed to know something she wasn't sharing, but he decided to brush it off.