Chapter 14

'Have you heard?' Toria heard a man say on the table next to her in some inn, 'Ned Stark has been beheaded because of treason.'

Toria's jaw dropped Which caught the attention of her brothers. 'What?'

She turned to the table the man was talking about Ned.

'I'm sorry ser.. I heard you talk.. Is Ned Stark really executed for treason?' Toria asked politely.

The man turned to her looking rather surprised, 'Yes.'

'Wait. But king Robert would never allow that,' Riler said joining the conversation but regretting it right away.

'King Robert? Have you been living underneath a rock lad? King Robert is dead, Joffrey Baratheon is the king now,' the man said surprised when he saw their surprised faces, 'he was drunk and killed by a boar, and now Ned Stark is killed for treason.'

Lurs and Toria looked at each other for a second before looking at the man again.

'It was really sad, his daughter begged for her fathers life,' the man coughed, 'but king Joffrey wanted his head.'

Riler stood up imidiatly, dragged Toria with him by her arm and Lurs followed closely behind.

'Thank you ser,' Toria thanked the man for the new horrible information, the man just gave a friendly nod and looked confused due to why they just took off.

'Why did we leave?' Toria asked once Riler stopped dragging her with him.

'You can't just ask people anymore about whats new in Westeros, he might now be curious about who we are and why we don't know anything,' Riler said and he took a little knife, 'I'm going to cut your hair a little shorter,'

He took her long brown hair and chopped it. He trimmed some hair on the back of her head and she had short hair, like a boy.

'Chop as much off as you can,' Riler said giving Toria the knife.

So she did that, with Riler and Lurs, their hair was so short she could almost see the skin of their heads. Riler digged a little hole in the earth and put all of the hair that had been chopped in the hole. Burrying it.

'You are Ando from now on,' Riler said pointing at Lurs, 'I'm Sulvan. And you Toria.'

He turned towards his little sister. 'You are Bryce.'

'The whole time, or only when people are around?' Lurs asked.

'We will only use our own names in emergency's,' Riler said.

'Why? We're in the woods, no one can hear us,' Toria said not wanting to give up the name her parents gave her.

'You forget one thing little one,' Lurs started, 'No one can listen.'