Chapter 54

Brans pov:

Several months later
"Have you been able to locate Drogon, your grace?" Tyrion asked him.
"Not yet," Bran answered calmly, "but those things take time."
"Your grace," a maiden barched in, "I'm sorry to interrupt, but the queen is giving birth."
"Take me to her!" Bran had never been more nervous than in that moment as the maiden quickly drove him to Toria.
When they enterde the room, she layed on the bed, her legs wide open as the Maester had arrived before them.
"Oh Gods," Sam said as he looked at Toria.
"Sam, you better do it good because I will not hesitate!" Toria screamed at Sam, clearly in a lot of pain.
Toria's hair was frizzed and Some locks sticker to her face since she was sweating heavily. For the first time in a long time Bran had no idea what to do. He took his wifes hand and regretted it right away since she was squinching it so hard.
"In and out Toria," Bran said as he puffed the air with her, but she did not seem so pleased with that.
"Thats what you did nine fucking months ago, Yeah!" She screamed, leaving Bran flabbergasted. Trying to calm your wife when she's giving birth is not the smartest thing to do, which he should have known since he is the three eyed raven.
"Oh, I can see the head!" Sam said, "keep pushing, your grace, your doing fine!"
"This is impossible,"Toria puffed, "Sarisa was right, how did my mother give birth to eight of us?!"
Bran would rather not tell that he had seen Toria being born, as her brothers, but the triplets hurted the most.
Toria had been a squishy baby with a lot of brown hair.
"Little more," Sam encouraged.
"I cam't push anymore," she cried.
"Of course you can, you're one of the strongest woman I've ever met, if someone can do it, it is you love," Bran encouraged her and she started pushing again. He was glad that he still could be usefull for something.
"Yeah," Sam took the baby  and looked at it as it started crying, "it is a boy."
Toria seemed to have forgotten the pain right away as she giggled and cried when Sam gave her their son.
"He's beautiful," Toria cried as she gave the baby to Bran. He looked at his son, dark brown hair, freckled cheeks and for now he had blue eyes, but that would change soon.
"Whats his name?" Sam asked with a smile.
"Meet Lurs Stark," Bran said, he looked at his wife who was already crying and now started to cry even more, she layed her head on his shoulder as they looked at their baby boy. He didn't think he would ever love something as much as him.

Two chapter? In one day?
Allright, so this is a small chapter, just based on the birth of  Bran and Toria's child..
this is not the last chapter, there will be one more for sure and I think that will be the final one.
Hope you enjoyed this.