Toria Darkerly - Stark

Titles: Toria Darkerly eight of her name, a lady of Darkerly castle, Bran Starks bethroted, lady Toria Stark, the chosen Darkerly leader, a lady of Winterfell, Queen of the six Kingdoms.

Husband: Brandon Stark

Children: Lurs Stark, Meera Stark

Toria was known for her enjoyment of books, she could spend days in them without stopping reading. She was very sarcastic and was told to be a lot like her father sometimes, Toria was very straight to the point and fierce. She was determined to return to Winterfell once she had a letter from lady Catelyn Stark saying Bran was in a coma. Her father denied and atbthe night of the Darkerly murder Lurs was willing to help her untill a loud nouce sounded, with fire lighting up. Klaus ran in to see if they were allright, but got murdered infront of her eyes. She looked down at his dead body, while standing in his blood. Her mother saved her and Lurs but got beheaded while running to safety. Which caused to of her brothers to lose their minds, which meant she had to take charge and get them out. Toria took the lead after that a few times helling her and her brothers from harm. Toria collapses once she has been told Theon Greyjoy burned Bran and Rickon Stark. She ends up working for Tywin Lannister as wine pourer where she sees Tyrion again and he Soares her life by disguising her as "a whore I once fucked, but I was mistaken"

She had also met Petyr Baelish, who tried to sell her to a brother. She tells Riler who bursts out into anger. That was the night she figured out Riler had feelings for Sansa which Lurs called "a Stark addiction". Toria becomes a good archer as she practice at the Whitewalls. Thats where her brother Riler tries to set her up with a boy, which she denies believing Bran is alive. After hearing what the Lannisters had done to Robb and Catelyn Stark, the three Darkerly's ride for Kingslanding to take revenge. Toria has seen Bran the day she had bled which made her think she was going insane. In Kingslanding she meets Gendry, Robert Baratheons bastard. He is the first person in years she could tell to who she really was. Gendry takes them in and Toria and Gendry slowly start to feel something for each other, but when they were about to kiss she pushes him off. Being in love with Bran. When she gets a letter from Bran she's determined to go to Winterfell and eventually after convincing her brothers, she is named to be the leader from then on. In Winterfell she sees Bran in a wheelchair which made her curious, untill she realised he was a cripple. She didn't mind, she loves him. They get married and Bran tells her it was Baelish all along behind the murder of her family. Riler and Toria give Lurs the honor to staan Baelish first. That night she tells Bran she's pregnant.
When Jaime Lannister arrives at Winterfell she wants to have him killed but he slips away. She fights in the battle of Winterfell trying to protect her hurt brother who dies. She has to kill him when he returns as a Whight, which hurts her a lot since the two shared a special bond. She ended up becoming the queen of the six Kingdoms and her husband the king. They have two children, due to Bran being a cripple and is not always able to do it properly, but that does not matter to Toria as she loves him no matter what. She dies at the age of 77 surrounded by those whom she loves. But Bran lives on since he'd the three eyed raven, he lives a lot longer and is now forced to live a long time without her.
Eye color: stormy grey

Hair color: brown

Skin: light and freckled

State: alive (deceased 45 years from chapter 55)

Age: 10 in chapter 1 - 17 in chapter 43- 32 in chapter 55