Chapter 10

Two days later the weird feeling was still bugging her, and she still didn't know why that feeling was bugging her. Nothing seemed to help to get rid of it, not reading, playing, talking, eating or even the secret fighting trainings. Nothing. The feeling stayed there.

'Lady Toria, a letter has arrived for you,' maid Camyla said standing by the window of Toria's room.

As fast as she clould she jumped out of bed and grasped the letter out of Camyla's hand. It had a direwolf. It was Bran.

But when she openend it, her smile dropped.

Dear Toria,

Unfortunately Bran will not be able to write, he was climbing and fell down. He's in a coma right now and he will be fine. I will let him write you when he wakes up.

Greetings,

Catelyn Stark

She couldn't believe it. Bran was in a coma, he fell down while climbing.. wait.. Bran never fall, everyone knows that. She heard Camyla's voice echo as she was deep in her thoughts. She crushed the letter with anger and sadness.

Angry she marched her room out looking for her parents, she walked the great hall in where they sat at their table.

'Toria?' Riler asked worried.

'We have to go back to Winterfell,' Toria demanded.

Her father raise a brow when he heard the tone in her voice and so did her mother.

'We just came from Winterfell, we know you love your husband but be patient,' Donovar said.

'Shut up,' Toria snirred at him, smashing the letter at the table her parents were sitting at.

Her father was slowly growing angry with Toria's attitude and her mother grawled the letter from the table and read it.

Toria saw her face fall as she turned to Toria's father and handed him the letter. Toria heard her brothers get closer, now curious what might be wrong.

'His mother warned him not to climb,' her father said.

'You don't understand,' Toria stepped a little closer as her patience shrinked, 'he never falls, I've watched him for six months every day, he never falls. I believe he was pushed.'

'What do you want me to do? Get the army, march to Winterfell and start a war with whoever did this?' Her father asked also loosing his patience.

'Yes,' she heard her brother step back, afraid of their fathers raige, 'it was Cersei.'

'Thats a big accusation, Toria. Do you have prove?' Her mother asked, Finally saying something.

'No,' she said, 'I just know it.'

'You just know it?' Her father asked. She nodded.

Her brothers still took a few steps  backwards, Toria stayed put not caring how angry he could get, Bran needed help and that was all that mattered.

'I'm not going back,' her father said clenching his jaw, thinking Toria would take no for an answer.

'It has to be Cersei, she had been giving Riler death glares the whole time,' she heard a door close behind her, Riler officialy left the room, 'she could've disliked Bran as well and pushed him.'

'No, Toria!' Her father slammed his fist at the table, making Toria and her mother jump a little as the rest of her brothers ran out of the room, 'I will not listen to a ten year old girl who still needs to learn. Is it that hard to believe he could've fallen?'

'Yes,' Toria snirred. Her mother gasped, 'then at least bring me there so I can visit him.'

'He's in a coma, he won't know if you're there or not,' her father answered slightly calming down.

'I know if I'm there or not,' she said putting her hands on her hips.

'No, Toria.' her mother said, 'we'll wait for him to wake up and then we will maybe visit. You might have forgotten but we have our priorities here as well, we have six months of catching up to do because we wanted you to meet your future husband.'

Toria nodded and stormed away.

Then she would leave herself. Right?

'You'll get guards, guarding you every day and night,' her father called before she left the room.

'Cunt,' Toria whispered Under her breath as she walked back towards her room and slammed the door.