Chapter 21

'Toria Darkerly? Who's she?' Toria asked more calm than she expected she would sound.

'The youngest and only daughter of Raydan Darkerly and Lursia Darkerly, she's one of the survivors,' Tywin answered trying to read Toria's expression.

'O, I thought her name was Sofia,' Toria laughed embarresd, 'I'm not the girl you're looking for.'

Tywin kept a straight face, staring at Toria as if that would help him finding the truth. She tried to keep a straight face as well, reminding herself Rilers and Lurs' lives were depending on it.

'Whats your name?'

'Bryce..' Toria shook her head, 'I'm sorry Mayra Massey.'

It remained quiet for several more seconds.

'Tell me about your family,' he said after a long silence that felt like hours.

'I have two brothers, Sulvan and Ando, my mother died giving birth to me,' Toria told the story with ease, 'my father died about a month ago.'

'How did your mother die?' Tywin asked cold.

'They..' Toria swallowed trying to make the story as believable as possible, 'cut her stomach, so I could live. I was.. I was stuck, so they saved me.' Toria whispered, 'and my father was sick. He died of some desease.'

Tywin nodded not caring about her emotions as she tried to act as sad as she could be. Of course she was already sad but now she had to use those emotions on a fake story.

'Are your brothers good swordsman?' He asked.

'Sulvan is, Ando needs some practice,' Toria answered.

'Allright,' Tywin stood up, 'I will question your brother Ando and after that I will decide what to do with the three of you.'

Toria nodded and bowed slightly. 'My lord.' She said before he pointed her out of the tent.

She walked to her brothers. 'He knows I'm a girl.'

Lurs nodded.

'Ando Massey,' Tywin called Lurs, 'get over here.'

Lurs swallowed crawling back in his old scared habit.

'You can do this brother,' Toria said, 'you're stronger than you know. But I do know it.'

Lurs smiled and walked towards Tywin as she sat down next to Riler.

'What will happen to us Sulvan?' Toria asked Riler as they stared at the tent of Tywin.

'If he wants to kill us we'll try to run,' Riler answered, 'if he wants to give us jobs, we'll have to take them as long untill we manage to escape.'

'And what if the escape will not work?' She asked her brother.

'Than we'll die,' he answered calmly.

'Very motivating,' Toria applied.

'I know,' Riler chuckled slightly before looking at his sister, 'but we'll manage.'

'I know,' Toria added as they smiled at each other. Riler leaned in and kissed her on her forhead. But she didn't want him to, she knew he meant it as a way to tell her he loves her, but all it reminded her of was Bran, who was gone. She didn't want to believe it, but also wanted to prepare herself for the dark truth.

'Guys, you should come,' Lurs called from the tent.

Riler and Toria looked at each other with worry before running to the tent.

'You three clearly have no idea whats going on in the world, you are clearly not the Darkerlys,' Tywin said, 'so Ando and Sulvan will fight, and Mayra will be my wine-pourer. I could use one.'

All three of them didn't say a word as they stared at Tywin Lannister rather surprised.

Tywin raised a brown when no one responded.

'Thank you my lord for sparing the lives of me and my brothers,' Toria bowed, 'I'm sorry for my brothers attitude right now my lord.'

'I.. eh.. Thank you my lord,' Riler replied.

'I'm not a great swordsman though,' Lurs said rubbing the back of his head.

Riler and Toria both elbowed him.

'I mean.. Thank you my lord, it means a great deal to me,' Lurs said starting to sweat from nerves.

'It better does,' Tywin said looking at the three.

Toria didn't expect this, she also thought it was rather funny. He was looking for survivors of the Darkerly Murder and didn't know he was talking to three of them at the same time. Now she had to work for this man, she wanted some alone time. She was still sad. She wanted to let all of her emotions out, but she didn't expect to ever get that moment.