Lursia Darkerly

Titles: Lursia Butterwell firt of her name, lady of Darkerly Castle, lady of the Whitewalls

Husband: Raydan Darkerly

Children: Riler, Tavion, Klaus, Lurs, Diyen, Donovar, Djesley, Toria

Lursia was known as a kind hearted lady who cared for her people, she was very outgoing before getting to the isolated Darkerly Castle at the age of sixteen. She remained kindhearted and talked to a lot of people at Darkerly Castle. She got pregnant easily, carrying a son who would later be named Riler. After she got pregnant again, carrying another son, Tavion. Ghe longest period of time between her carrying a child was after giving birth to the triplets, waiting 3 years before giving birth to her first and only daughter, Toria. She wanted a daughter, and Raydan also needed a daughter to make alliances. She took care of her babies, sometimes having her best friend Camyla help. Camyla came with Lursia to Darkerly Castle. Camyla got pregnant of her daughter Sarisa at the same time when Lursia was carrying Toria. All Camyla ever told Lursia was the father was a smuggler and getting pregnant was an accident. The father never knew he had a daughter as he never returned to Darkerly Castle again. Little did they know Riler happens to meet the father later when he left to travel the North.

Eye color: blue

Hair color: black

Skin: pale, slightly freckled

State: deceased, murdered brutally infront of her children while trying to get the, safe.

Age: 34-