Chapter 15

'You're finally learning,' Riler said when Toria hitt the bulls eye, 'took you long enough.'

She wasn't counting the days anymore, it was Lurs that reminded her of her nameday about a month ago but before she didn't count, the way to Winterfell was long, they had to stay hidden and would sometimes have to wait days before they could leave again because there were people around. If they would come across some inn, they would eat over there but they never saw any. Toria wished they would, she would listen to other peoples conversations to get to know what was happening.

'Lannisters!' Lurs whispered as he ran towards them.

'Where?' Toria and Riler asked at the same time.

'From the way I just ran from,' Lurs said exhausted, 'we have to leave, hide or whatever.. there are too many to fight.'

'Bryce, if they notice you're actually a girl thats because it safer these days, and than your name is Mayra. Got it?' Riler asked Lurs and Toria who both nodded, 'of course if they find us.'

Toria, Riler and Lurs immidiatly started packing everything together after Rilers information.

'Look!' A man called. The three Darkerly's turned around in utter shock. They found them.

'What are you doing out in the woods?' Another man asked while a big group came closer.

Lurs and Riler looked at each other flabbergasted.

'Trying to get to the Wall,' Toria answered trying to change her voice a little, 'our mother died giving birth to me and our father died a few days ago, he was sick.'

'Names?' The man continued.

'I'm Bryce Massey,' Toria answered making up that last name.

'Ando Massey,' Lurs said joining in on the lie.

'Sulvan,' Riler said. 'Massey.' He added when the man raised a brow.

'What should we do with them?' The man asked another one.

'They're looking for survivors of the Darkerly Murder, we take them for more questions,' the man said.

Toria tried to stay as normal as possible, she felt Lurs getting nervous as his hands went past her back. Riler made himself a little bigger and Toria stared at the mans.

'Darkerly's? They died. Wildlings I heard,' Toria continued, trying to not get agressive by the sight of the Lion sigil and the calm way they spoke of killing her family.

'Yes, they did,' one of the two mans answered, 'where did you hear that?'

'Our father heard it quite some time ago when he went to a village, he'd never take us but he told us about everything,' she said, 'must have been a lot of Wildlings.'

'I don't think they know anything important,' the other man said again.

'We're taking them,'

'What would Jaime Lannister want with three farm boys?' Riler asked knowing Jaime would recognize them.

'No, you'll be talking to Tywin Lannister, Jaime is back in Kingslanding,' the man answered.

'Come on brothers,' Toria continued, 'we'll finally be meeting a lord.'

Tywin Lannister had never seen Riler, Lurs or Toria, he didn't know what they looked like and had nobody to confirm that, they'd be allright. Right?

All three of them were taken on someones horse as they drove for Tywin Lannister.