Chapter 53

Toria's pov:

"My lords, my ladies we stand here in the sight of the Gods and men to witness tye union of man and wife. One flesh, one heart, one soul now and forever," the septon spoke as Sarisa and Djesley looked longingly into each others eyes, "let it be known that house Darkerly and Sarisa Snow are one flesh, one heart, one soul. Cursed be who would dare to tear them asunder. In the sight of the Seven, I hereby seal two souls, binding them as one for eternity. Look upon each other and say the words."
Sarisa was a little flabbergasted since she had never been spoken to as Sarisa Snow, it had always been just Sarisa, but one way or another she kind off a Snow.
"Father, smith, warrior, mother, maiden, crone, stranger."they said as they looked at each other, desperate to kiss.
Toria held Camyla who got more attention from her uncle Bran than from Toria since she was crying as she watched her brother get married.
"I am hers and she is mine, from this day untill the end of my days," Djesley said true. Toria did mot believe she had ever hear him speak more honest and confident as in this moment and she was proud of them.
"I am his and he is mine, from this day untill the end of my days," Sarisa said with a big smile on her freckled face.
"With this kiss I pledge my love," Djesley leaned in and kissed his wife passionately.
Toria jumped up and started cheering, which caused Camyla to cry. She took Camyla close to her and tried to shush her, now at this moment Toria was getting scared of being a mother. Would she be good enough? She wished she had her own mother right here, to tell her how to handle parenthood properly.

Sarisa had been lawfully scrapped of her bastard name, and Camyla was and official Darkerly like the more children to come.
The feast was amazing as they held it outside, since a lot of Kingslanding had to be rebuild Toria had all the servents make it as beautiful as possible for her brothers marriage, it had to be perfect.
While Toria was up and about talking to people, Sarisa and Djesley were dancing the night away. Riler tried to tell Sansa how he felt about her and as expected she did not return those feelings, but she was flattered.
"Listen, Riler, you'll be a wonderful lord, and a loving husband, your kind, gentle and brave," Sansa had told him, "but I do not share those feelings, and I'm afraid I never will. So please, just go on there is someone out there who deserves you."
Riler just nodded nervously and went to get drunk with Tyrion and Podrick, drinking his feelings away.
Arya had dissappeard, as did Gendry, so Toria had a hunge they were doing it. And Bran was holding his niece Camyla, he did not feel the desire to talk to people and he wanted to get used to being a father, so he had been holding Camyla untill she would be hungry and Sarisa would have to feed her.
"Are you allright?" Toria asked her drunk brother.
"No, I am not, I am heartbroken!"she shouted as he bumped his fist on the table, hurting himself instead, "ow!"
"You'll be allright, you've been through worse," Toria said crossing her arms.
"Yeah?" Riler turned around to face his sister, "I have some more news."
"What is that?"
"I don't want to be lord of Darkerly Castle, Djesley and Sarisa can have it," Riler shrugged as he drank his cup empty, to only be refilled with wine by Tyrion. When Toria quirked Tyrion a brow all he did was shrugg and smirk, refilling his own cup again.
"Why? Because Sansa doesn't like you?" Toria asked confused.
"No, I have been thinking about that for a while, I just want my own place," Riler said, "I don't have the nerve to return there, not while I know their bones have never been brought into the crypt. Knowing that their bones are still in the same place where they died."
Toria had not even thought about that herself, it was true, Darkerly Castle had been abandoned since the Darkerly Murder eight years ago, everything was still the way it was back then. Toria had also never thought of returning to her old home, because she always knew she would go wherever Bran would go.
"Are you sure you don't want it?" She asked.
"Yes, I don't want to go back there, and I know Djesley does, he deserves to be lord of Darkerly Castle," Riler said shoving his full cup to Tyrion, who would pour the wine into his own cup.
"If you want that, you should go and tell him," Toria said as Riler nodded and walked off.
"You know, your grace," Tyrion said, "Dragonstone could use a lord."
"Your suggesting I give him Dragonstone?" She asked.
"Yeah, he can start his own sigil there, just like Bran started one here with the three-eyed raven," Tyrion explained, "maybe we can even fix him up with a nice lady, your grace."
"Allright, I will talk to Bran about it," Tyrion nodded and she walked to Bran who was holding a sleepy Camyla to his chest.
"You're going to be a wonderfull father," she said with a smile. Bran looked at her and smiled.
"You think so? I won't be able to help," he said.
"That doesn't matter," she said, "just looking at you right now says enough."
"Thank you, love," he said, "you'll be a wonderfull mother."
"Thank you," she kissed Bran, and it always felt perfect, "I actually wanted to talk-"
"About giving Riler Dragonstone and having him start his own sigil there since he does not wish to return to Darkerly Castle," Bran cutted her off, leaving her flabbergasted as she always would be when he already knew what she was going to say, "I think we should give him that, and I think we shoul have him meet ladies untill he falls in love. Just like our parents did with us."
Toria smiled as she brushed Some hair away from his eyes.
"Exactly, love," she said.
"Well, go on and tell your brother the good news," Bran said with a bright smile, "I will be holding my niece just a little longer."
Toria giggled and nodded. Bran holding the tiny red headed baby to his chest was the cutest thing she had ever seen, he held her with his arms wrapped around her, making sure she would not get cold and as she slept listening to his heartbeat, like Toria did every night, he would look around with a calm look in his eyes. How she loved him, he would always be a mystery to her and always surprise her at the weirdest and kindest ways. She knew she could not live without him and she would never want to.
The happiness Bran gave her was something she had been seeking for those past few years and she was glad she had found it, it made her come at peace with the family she had lost, because he was her family now and he would never hurt her.

"Riler," she turned her brother around who still seemed upset, "I have some good news."
"Well, I don't.. Djesley is happy to now be lord of Darkerly Castle, but where do I sleep?" Riler was asking himself that question more than her. And at that moment she realised that she had dorks for brothers.
"Well, I know," she smiled as Riler seemed to be calculating her words. Which made it clear how drunk he really was, and if he would forget tonight they would remember him again in the morning.
"Huh?"
"Bran and I are offering you Dragonstone, to start your own sigil and we can have you meet ladies," Toria said, "like Bran and I met."
"Are you serious? You are actually?" Riler bursted out into tears as he took his sister tightly in his arms, "Thank you so much! I love you both!"
"I love you too, big brother, but remember I am still pregnant," Toria said and Riler immidiatly let go.
He layed his hands on her belly.
"The baby is kicking!" Riler screamed, making people divert their attention to the two siblings.
"Really?!!" Djesley shouted, who seemed to have zapped his way there.
Her two brother felt as the baby was kicking.
"Sorry, but I think the father should feel that," and with that she walked away from her brothers towards Bran, who had already heard Djesley and Riler scream.
Sarisa took Camyla and Bran took her on his lap, laying his hand on her bump. The baby kept on kicking, and the couple couldn't help but cry happily into each others shoulders.
This was all the happiness she needed, she had been broken down and she build herself back up to be here with the love of her life.

I know it was short, buuuut Toria will soon be giving birth.
Are you excited for that?
Let me know what you thought and the next chapter will be up soon! Xx