Chapter 41

Djesley's pov:

He stood beside Jon with Sarisa on his other side.

'I'm glad you're alive,' Jon told him, 'how did you get that scar?'

'At the Darkerly Murder, they didn't gave me the time to get my sword before they slang their sword, Sarisa pulled me back Which caused the sword to make this cut on the side of my face and blind me in one eye,' Djesley answered, 'I owe my life to this lovely lady.'

He kissed her on top of her head as she giggled slightly, hugging him tightly.

It was quite painfull, Jon was a living memory of how his family was before the murder. He talked a lot with Diyen and Klaus before the murder, he sometimes talked to Toria. But she was always too busy with Bran or Arya. Jon was a memory of who he was before. Now he was the personal protector of his queen, Deanerys Targeryen and Sarisa was her maid.

Of course Tyrion was an even worse memory, since he was a Lannister. Djesley made an oath to his queen otherwise he would've gladly killed Tyrion. Yet Tyrion seemed different.

A raven flew to Jon.

He opened the letter and read it through.

'I think you'd like to read this,' Jon said offering him the letter.

He took the letter from Jon quite confused as he read it.

Dear Jon,

It has been a long time and luckily I can tell you that Arya and I are alive and well at Winterfell. There is more, I know you are on a mission but I have something very important news.

I am getting married and I would love to have you there. Not all the Darkerly's are dead, Riler, Lurs and Toria arrived a few days ago and within a couple of days Toria and I will marry, I hope you can make it but of course I understand if the missions take a little longer, it is an important mission of course which I wish you a lot of luck with. You probably won't make it, but I wanted to let you know.

Greetings,

Bran Stark

'They're alive?' Djesley shouted happy, 'my brothers and sister are alive!'

'What?' Sarisa asked confused as she took the letter from a jumping Djesley.

She started to smile as he lifted her up  twirling her around. When he put her on the ground he ran away.

'Where are you going?' Sarisa and Jon asked confused.

'I'm telling everyone!' This was by far the best moment in his life, a few of his siblings were alive.

He ran into the great hall, Deanerys sat on the throne she looked quite surprised at Djesley's overexcited entrance.

'My queen,' he bowed while walking, 'I hope I am not bothering you.'

'Not at all, but I thought you were talking to Jon Snow,' she answered confused.

'I was and it was the best conversation I ever had!' He shrieked.

Deanerys looked at Missandei in worry.

'Jon received a letter, your grace, a few of my siblings are alive, my sister is going to marry Bran Stark. Who appearantly is alive, and Arya Stark is alive as well. I'm so happy,' Djesley said.

About a few minuts ago he thought he was the only survivor of his family, now he learned three more survived. He could burst into tears of happiness, which he did.

'Well I am glad your family is alive,' Deanerys said.

'You have always been so kind,' Djesley said laughing, 'you will love them. My brother, Riler is the kindest of all, Lurs is the weirdest and generous, and Toria is clever and caring. They will be a great add, your grace.'

'Didn't you say Riler was the oldest? First of his name? At least untill you thought you became the first of your name.' The queen asked.

'Yes,'

'He must bend the knee, Djesley,' she continued.

'He will, your grace, my family trusts me, they will bend the knee, I promise,' Djesley bowed before he left to hug Sarisa again.

'Have you seen Sarisa?' He asked Jon in the hallways.

'She went to her room,' Jon answered and before he could say another word Djesley left already.

Once he enterd the room he saw Sarisa stand infront of the mirror. Her face was made out of stone, not revealing any emotion.

'Is something wrong?' He asked his girlfriend worried.

'I..' she murmerd, 'I think I'm pregnant.'

Djesleys jaw dropped, Sarisa's face turned into worry. Frightend what he might think.

'This day keeps on getting better,' he says which caused Sarisa's face to turn into confusion.

He lifted her up again.

'But.. won't the baby be a bastard?' Sarisa asks worried.

'No,' he answered calmly as he kneeled before her, holding her hand tightly and kissing it.

'Sarisa, will you do me the honor of becoming my wife?' He asked while staring into he beautiful green eyes, 'I love you, I love this baby. I love this day. And I'd love to call you my wife.'

Sarisa was quite taken aback before she threw herself on top of him. 'Yes! I will!'

He kept on kissing her. He loved her so much.