Chapter 18

'Isn't that great? Within a few days you'll meet your future husband!' Sarisa said excited while spitting in her face. Toria wiped the spit out of her face with her cloack. 'Sorry,' Sarisa said embarresd.

'I wish I had a choice,' she said. Sarisa raised a brow. 'I'll probably be there tomorrow already, you know my father is impatient so he'll be having the horses get there fast. As fast as they can.'

'I know that,' Sarisa began rolling her deep green eyes, 'I was wondering what you meant with "I wish I had a choice" aren't you excited?'

'Not really, I'm more scared, I don't know the guy,' she stated desperate, 'all I know is his name: Brandon Stark. I don't know anything else. I'd be excited to see him once I know him. Unless he's  a real prick.'

'I don't think your father will have you married to a prick,' Sarisa said raising a brown making her "you know I'm right" face. She sighed.

'Come on it will be allright,' Sarisa said laying her hands on Toria's shoulders for support, 'you'll be there for six months, you've got all the time in the world to meet him. When you get back you'll wait untill you've bled and you'll marry. And make sure I can be there, when you get married.'

'Of course you'll be there, no one is going to stop me from getting my best friend on my wedding,' Toria chuckled.

'Now that's the spirit,' Sarisa giggled as she rubbed her shoulders.

'I'm going to miss you for these six months,' Toria said, Sarisa's smile dissapeard.

'I'll miss you too,' she replied, 'but don't worry too much about me, I'll help my mother with the cleaning of the castle. I have other friends as well, I'll manage. And you'll too, give me a hug.'

Toria wrapped her arms around Sarisa and the two friends hugged each other tightly.

'You know, I just wish I had a choice in whom I will marry,' she said still hugging Sarisa.

'The problem is, we're girls,' Sarisa began a little sad, 'girls will never have choices.'

'Toria, are you ready? We're waiting for you,' Djesley shouted from the carriage.

'Go on, have fun,' Sarisa broke apart from the hug, 'and don't write, I can't read.'

'I'll tell you everything when I return,' she chuckled. Sarisa was quite the opposite of Toria. She didn't stick her nose in books all day.

'Go get your man,' Sarisa joked and laughed when Toria rolled her eyes at her comment.

Then she stepped in the carriage and sat down next to Riler. Her mother smiled warmly at her. And they rode for Winterfell.