Lirinaray Darkerly

Titles: lady Lirinaray Darkerly, fifth of her name

Husband: none

Children: none

Lirinaray was a wild girl, who learned how to fight from the moment she could walk. Lirinaray always wanted to meet Arya Stark, and she wanted to join the Faceless men. When she was sixteen her father had a proper lord for her, which pissed her off and caused the two to get into a hudge fight, she packed some stuff and decided to try and survive the jungles that layed South of Westeros, since they were considered as extremely dangerous. Her mother begged her not to but as stubborn as she is she left and returned several years later, scarred. Her cousin Tavion is the Maester at that time and patched her up, she saw how shocked he was when he saw the amount of scars on her body. After that she decided to go North of the wall, where she met Jon Snow, the two got along but Tormund and Lirinaray got along smoothly. Lirinaray liked the free folk a lot more than anything else and when she returned home, she didn't feel at home anymore. She belonged with the free folk and told her father about everything, he accepted her the way she was and let her do what she wanted to do. So she said goodbye to her family and went back North of the wall.

Hair color: brown

Eye color: green

Skin: light. Slightly freckled

Age: 7 in chapter 55

State: alive