Chapter 45

Toria's pov:

She stood beside Bran as the unsullied and Dothraki marched into Winterfell. She held her hands on her slowly growing belly as she awaited the arrivals with a pleasant smile on her face.
"Where's Arya?" She asked Sansa confused.
"Lurking somewhere," Sansa shrugged and smiled slightly. Toria turned around to see Riler admire Sansa and Lurs smirking back and forth from Toria to Riler.
"Yeah, I see it too Riler," Lurs joked as he 'picked something out of Sansa's hair', "I'm so sorry Lady Stark."
Sansa looked from Lurs to Riler rather confused as Lurs enjoyed every moment of Rilers embarassed and now red face.
"There was a bug in your hair," Lurs shrugged.
"Bugs in the winter?" Sansa questioned, "you mean to tell me not all of them have already frozen to death."
"Are you actually talking about bugs right now?" Toria asked. Riler straightend himself and Lurs quirked a brow. Toria giggled slightly.
"It's nice to see you so happy," Bran smiled at her. She felt a blush rise in her cheeks as she widely smiled back at him.
It still took a few minuts before Jon rode through the gates, with a silver haired woman riding beside him.
They patiently waited for them and Jon jumped off his horse, running towards Bran, he was overjoyed.
Jon took Bran close to him and kissed him on the forehead, Toria smiled, glad to see Jon so happy.
"Look at you," Jon said proudly, "you're a man now."
"Almost," Bran smirked at the confused face of Jon, who looked questioning at Sansa. Sansa and Toria shared a smile when Jon was so confused.
"Toria?" A shaky voice sounded, she recognized the voice even now it was deeper.
She looked away from Jon and Bran to see a tall man, with curly brown hair, a stormy grey colored eye, a long scar on the left side of his face and blindness in his left eye. Tears rolled down his freckled skin, as his lips curled into a bright smile.
"DJESLEY!" She screamed as she ran to her brother, she could feel her heart raise in her chest, tears dropped om the ground as she charges herself at her brother, almost making him tremble. He twirled her around as the both of them sobbed loudly, never wanting to let go of each other again.
"RILER! LURS!" Djesley actually ran with her in his arms, her other brothers joining in on the hug. All their arms were wrapped tightly around each other as the four cried into each others arms, absolutely happy.
When she opened her eyes again she could see farmiliar face, glancing at the ground, unsure wether she should come to the four Darkerly's or not.
It was Sarisa. It hurted to even remember her, because Toria had almost forgotten about her somehow. It felt like she betrayed Sarisa by just thinking that.
"Sarisa," she whispered and she'd let go of her brother, leaving the three to hug each other as she charges at her old friend, "SARISA!"
Sarisa quickly looked up and began to cry as well as the two girls hugged each other tightly, almost falling on the ground if Toria had not realised she was pregnant and couldn't affort to fall.
"Its so good to see you," Toria stammered, "I can't believe you're actually here."
"Neither can I, if it wasn't for Djesley I would not be here today," she said.
"Oh come here!" Riler said taking the two girls back into the hug. She had not felt so happy in a long time, she had what she desired.
Toria saw Daenerys Targeryen looking at the happy family, it made her unsure wether or not Toria should thank her for keeping her brother and best friend safe or not. After all, she wouldn't bend the knee to an outsider after everything.
"The North is as beautiful as your brother claimed," Daenerys smiled at Sansa, who looked rather disgusted, "as are you."
Sansa looked up and down at Daenerys before glaring at her with a fake smile, "Winterfell is your, your grace."
Daenerys smiled pleased, but Sansa wasn't and neither was Toria.
"We don't have time for this," Bran spoke stern, "the Night King has your dragon, the wall has fallen and the dead are marching this way."
"I guess we'll have to do our wedding after the war," Djesley told Sarisa which made Toria's, Lurs' and Rilers jaw drop.
"You and Sarisa?" Lurs asked.
"Yeah, she's carrying my baby," Djesley said, like they should've known already.
Toria, Lurs and Riler shared a shocked look with each other before processing what he'd just said.