Chapter 46

Toria's pov:

"My brother used to tell me stories about the man who murdered our father," Daenerys sneered with much hatred towards Jaime Lannister. But Toria's hatred was much worse as she had a death glare on Jaime Lannister.
"About how he stabbed him in the back and cut his throat, sat on the Iron Throne as he watched him bleed to dead."
Jaime hardly dared to look at the others at the table, and she wished he would, she would want to see his face once he'd realise he was surrounded by four Darkerly's, all four silently cheering for his dead as Daenerys was talking.
"He used to tell me other stories as well, about how we would kill that man once we took back the Seven Kingdoms," Daenerys scoffed, "your sister promised an army, I do not see an army, which means she lied."
"She lied to me as well," Jaime said softly.
"Ah, poor you," Toria scoffed, her brows furrowed together, outraged. Jaime choose to ignore her, which would probably be the wisest thing he had ever done. But as he looked at Toria, he didn't seem to know right away who she was. Which made her hate him even more.
"She has Euron Greyjoys fleet and twenty thousand man of the Golden company," Jaime explained, "if we survive this she'll use them"
"I'm sorry but 'we'?" Daenerys asked stern.
"I intend to fight for the living," Jaime said, "I intend to keep that promise."
Toria wanted to pick up her cup of water which was standing on the table and throw it to Jaime's head, just to make herself feel a little better.
"Your grace, I know my brother he's-." Tyrion began as he walked forwards to only get cut of by Daenerys again.
"Just like you knew your sister?" Daenerys sneered. Tyrion startled and slowly walked back to his seat.
"You're right not to trust him, he attacked my father in the streets and tried to destroy my house like he did to yours," Sansa sneered angered.
"Do you want me to apologize? Because I won't I'm not sorry," Jaime shouted, "we were at war, I did what I needed to do to protect my house and family."
"The things we do for love," Bran calmly said, Jaime stared at her husband, frightend of what he might say next, but it was not Bran who spoke the next time, it was his wife.
"I suggest we kill him, and send his head to Cersei," Toria scoffed finally being able to give the shocked JaimenLannister a hatefull smirk.
"I'll have to agree with that," Djesley added with a death glare focused on Jaime.
Lurs and Riler blinked a few times, rather shocked by their siblings execution suggestion.
"As much as I'd like that, there is no denying that we need every man we can get," Riler said ashamed of that sentance, "this is more than that."
Toria's jaw dropped as she and Djesley shared a hatefull look with one another. She wanted to shout to have him killed, she wanted to show how much she hated this man, her mind were filled with hatefull thoughts and she wanted to let them out, but someone layed his hand on her hand, making her calm and peacefull. It was Brans hand, he stared into her eyes, and it made her realise he was right. Even if she hated to admit it.
"What made you change your loyalty now?" Daenerys asked.
"This goes beyond loyalty," Jaime answered, catching a glimpse of Brienne.
Toria shared a look with Lurs, he seemed frightend and hatefull, just wanting to kill the man right here and now, without giving a crap about honor. She shook her head however, defending her brother from doing anything stupid.
"Your grace you may not know me very well, but I know ser Jaime," Brienne said, "he's a man of honor."
Toria stared at Brienne, untill she realised she was serious.
"You actually believe that," Toria chuckled hatefull. All eyes turned to Toria, who didn't give a crap.
"Toria," Riler whispered, but she wasn't going to listen to him. He wanted to make her shut up, but after all these years he should know that those types of insultings would never be able to be stopped, if she wanted to speak, she would speak and the others would listen.
"I do, my lady," Brienne said startled by Toria's bluntness.
"No offense, I mean you're a nice person and all, but," Toria flipped some of her hair behind her shoulder, "you're the biggest fool alive if you believe that."
Toria saw Daenerys actually aggreeing with her, perhaps Daenerys wasn't that bad, but Sansa glared at her, of course she trusted Brienne. But Toria would speak her mind about the man who killed her family and let go by as a 'wildling attack'.
"You must excuse my sister," Riler said, "she can be very blunt sometimes."
Djesley chuckled softly, but it was a hatefull chuckle. He was probably glad that after all these years she still wouldn't shut up once she had set her mind on something.
Brienne kept on explaining how Jaime was a 'honerable man' while she was getting frustrated, but luckily Bran was there to support her and to not make her flip out.
"So you vow for him?" Sansa asked Brienne.
"Yes, my lady," Brienne answered.
"I trust you with my life," Sansa said, "if you trust him with yours, he can stay."
Toria, Lurs, Djesley, Sarisa and Daenerys all glared frustrated at Sansa.
Daenerys and Toria actually shared another look with each other, both flabbergasted and angered by Sansa's choice.
But Toria was also mad at Riler for not glaring, he had this cold look on his face. Which made his expression unexplainable.
"Very well," Daenerys said, "what does the Warden of the North have to say about that?"
"We need every man we can get," Jon answered.
"Thank you," Jaime smiled.
"Stop smiling," Toria scoffed, making everyone stare at her with wide open eyes,  everyone stopped with their own things to look at Toria and Jaime, "if we survive this, you'll die. I'll make sure of that."
She left just like that, with Bran pushed behind her.
"Lets go to the Godswood," Bran said to Toria and the person pushing him.
"Sure," she said.