Meet crazy

Casey

Coop and I had half of our bodies out of his bedroom window. Larissa stood in the driveway.

"Listen, crazy. No one has time to end up in the pokey," I mentioned.

"That was one time. It's not my fault a person left their horse alone," Larissa replied.

Coop looked at me. "Why type of girls do you meet?" He asked me.

"The clinically insane. I blame my dad Gavin," I said, shrugging.

Larissa disappeared, and we looked to see her climbing the tree next to Coop's house like a monkey. We watched her swing her body up on a branch and walked on it like a balance beam. Did this chick take gymnastics?

Larissa moved along the roof to Coop's window and pushed our faces out of the way. She climbed through the window.

"You know breaking into people's house is a felony," I mentioned.

"It's not breaking into a house if the window is open and the occupant of the house is here. Learn your laws, buddy," Larissa said, patting my chest. She looked at Coop. "I heard you're having a love crisis."

Coop looked at Larissa like she was crazy. "That's none of your business," Coop said.

"Oh, relax, tinker bell. You're not the first to think some tool is cheating on you," Larissa said, walking away and jumping on Coop's bed. She stretched out and put her hands behind her head.

Coop's door opened, and his dad looked at us weirdly.

"Did I miss something?" Andrew asked.

"I'm Larissa and relaxing on your son's bed, which isn't comfortable," Larissa answered, getting up from Coop's bed.

Andrew looked at Coop and me. "Who does she belong to here?" Andrew asked us.

Coop pointed at me. I gave Coop a look and rolled my eyes. "Thanks, buddy," I grumbled.

"Aww, what a precious moment that you shared with daddy," Larissa mocked.

"Who is this girl?" Andrew asked.

"Larissa Gray. I told you. Pay attention, Andy Panda," Larissa answered.

Coop and I put our hands on our faces. No one calls Andrew that except for Mack because well, Mack could beat the hell out of him.

A few minutes later, we followed Andrew downstairs as he carried Larissa downstairs.

"This is a violation of my human rights!" Larissa yelled.

"Don't care," Andrew said. He reached the door, nodded at it. Coop opened it, and Andrew set Larissa down outside. He closed the door on her. We stood there as Andrew walked past us.

"How long before Larissa comes back into the house?" I asked Coop.

"I give it five minutes," Coop answered, shrugging.

We stood there, waiting as the five-minute marker hit, and the door opened. Mack came into the house with Larissa.

"Someone explain to me why this banshee is standing outside singing off-key?" Mack asked us.

"Dad, put Larissa outside because she called him Andy Panda," Coop replied.

"Okay, the girl isn't a dog, and I like her already," Mack responded. He looked at me. "Don't you have a home?"

"Yeah. Don't you?" I asked.

I got a Mack look.

"Don't be a dipwad like your old man, Ty," Mack instructed me.