Switching spots

Coop

Casey and I switched spots. I dressed and looked like him while he did the same with me. Since our parents weren't home, it was easy. The sucky part is the spray tan I had to use. Since Casey was tan and I had pasty white skin, we had to make this look authentic. The problem is when you don't tell your families or boyfriend what you're doing; it results in the chaos of epic proportions.

I went through Casey's stuff, making sure I acted like him. It wasn't bad since he had simple tastes. I opened a drawer and pulled out a pack of condoms holding them up.

"Is there something you want to tell us?" Gavin asked, making my eyes widened.

Well, shit. I turned my back to Gavin. "Nope," I answered.

I heard footsteps and cursed silently to myself.

"Casey, if you're having sex, it's good that you're protecting yourself," Gavin mentioned.

"I know," I mumbled.

"How was it?" Gavin asked, making my eyes widened.

"It was okay," I muttered, shrugging.

I glanced to see Gavin stand there, looking confused. Well, I wouldn't know how it was since I haven't had it. I had to think quickly and remember what Casey told me.

"It was better than I expected. I didn't realize you want it all the time," I blurted, cringing.

"That you do," Gavin remarked.

Ugh, why me? I'll kill Casey for leaving condoms in his drawer.

"Mariana and Kevin are coming over for dinner," Gavin mentioned, walking away.

Well, that's great. I get to spend time Uncle Ty, who cries, Uncle Gavin, who has no issue discussing sex, and Mariana, who's freaking nuts. Casey will pay for this idea.

******
Casey

I sat on the couch and scrolled through my phone. Andrew walked in, then stopped.

"What are you doing?" Andrew asked me.

"Checking out stupid people," I answered.

I glanced at Andrew to see a look of confusion on his face. I went back to my phone.

"Did you blow anything up today?" Andrew questioned.

"Not that I know of," I answered.

"Should I expect a phone call from the school?" Andrew inquired.

"Doubtful," I replied.

Andrew stared at me as I kept looking at my phone.

"Bella! I think aliens snatched Coop," Andrew yelled, walking away. My eyes widened. Shit, I forgot about the constant phone calls from school. I got up and ran upstairs to Coop's room. I slammed the door and locked it.

I leaned with my back against the door as I saw a window open, and Cody climbs through it. Well,
fuck my life. What the hell is this? I turned around and faced the door.

I heard the window close and footsteps come towards me. I stood there as Cody slid his arms around my waist and nuzzled my neck.

"Haven't you heard of a door?" I asked.

"I find this more thrilling and romantic," Cody said in my ear.

I find this disturbing on so many levels. I felt Cody's lips on my skin as I tensed. Ugh, my bright ideas.

"Relax, baby. You're so tense. I thought you would enjoy a little make-out session," Cody whispered.

"Ugh, I'm saving myself," I said, wiggling out of Cody's embrace.