Michael Gray - A Long Hard Day

You had recently started working for the Shelby's, typing up any paperwork that Tommy needed done. You were a wise one, strong hearted and had a sharp tongue. You were the same age as Michael and as soon as you had moved into the business, Michael had taken a liking to you, instantly trying to get you to warm up to him.

You took a while to like Michael and as soon as you did, you fell for each other hard. Everyone could see it, the boys got frustrated at how much you loved each other but denied the thought. You were close, very close and trusted each other with your lives - you both wanted each other badly.

**********
You currently sat at your desk typing up the endless amounts of paperwork that Tommy had asked you to complete, Michael and yourself exchanging flirtatious chat as you typed smoothly. John and Arthur giving you both shit about how much you loved each other.

"Just go shag in the corner, ya know ya want to." John bellowed as you both blushed from your shared office.

"Put us out of our misery already!" Arthur screeched as he strode towards Tommy's office, winking at the two of you as he did so.

By the end of the day, you were exhausted to say the least and couldn't wait to get home and into bed. As the thought of the thick heavy sheets clouded your mind, Polly approached you and had stood in front of you desk.

"Can ya count the money of today for me please, Y/N? I've got dinner out. Sorry for the late notice." She spoke with a bright beam, clearly excited about her dinner. Polly respected and loved you dearly - she couldn't wait until the day that you become her daughter in law and showed no sign in hiding it. "Of course, Pol! Have fun at your dinner!" You nodded with a smile and a wink before proceeding to add up the numbers, Michael talking to you still.

A few minutes later, Michael had placed a cup of black tea on your desk, the scent of it wafting over to you, washing your senses - whiskey. Michael had put whiskey in the tea. "Mhmm, thank you, Mikey. Going to need the kick to it." You winked and gulped it back, Michael doing the same with his drink.

At the end of the evening, yourself and Michael were fading fast, the two of you had both worked hard as it approached the end of the working week. As Michael stood up and went to get more whiskey, you slouched in your chair, dreamingly watching him as he poured two glasses, smirking over his shoulder as he did so. You smiled to yourself as you fell peacefully asleep.

********
You awoke to the sensation of being carried up the stairs - bridal style. You stuttered your eyes opened and looked around, you were on your stairs. The smell of a familiar person, making you heart pound violently, you stomach flutter, the area of skin he was touching burnt and sparks shot through your whole.... Michael could only do this to you.

You felt Michael place you into your bed, tucking you into the sheets before your reached out and clasped his wrist, pulling him down to you. "Thank you." You breathed, you lips inches apart as you both leant in, his hot breath fanning you face as he breathed deeply.

In one swift motion you leapt up and crashed your lips against his, straddling his lap as you did so, the two of you moaning at the contact you both had so desperately wanted since the moment you had seen each other. You felt him pull away and you began toying with his hair as you looked down at him. "I've wanted to do this for so long." He whispered as you kissed his lips gently. "Me too." You replied back in between kisses. "I want to do this more often." Michael moaned as you started kissing his jawline. "Definitely." You breathed against his skin, sighing as he ran his hands up and down your body in a hungrily, loving manner.

Hey guys!
Hope you enjoyed this imagine! Remember REQUEST ARE OPEN!

Also, I have recently published a new book about Peaky Blinders preferences which will also include headcannons, so if you're interested - please check it out! ❤️

Have a great day lovelies!