Tommy Shelby - Jealousy

Requested by thecodyfern

Work today was going to be one hell of a ride because Alfie Solomons has come into town to talk business with Tommy. You would be lying if you said that you didn't have connection with Tommy. You both couldn't deny the passion, lust, understanding and compassion that enhanced between the two of you when you were together.

"Good mornin',Y/N." Tommy muttered as he stared down at the business papers in his hands, not bothering to look who had entered his office as he knew your footsteps so well. "Good morning, Tom." You stated and walked over to the chair situated opposite Tommy's, your heels echoing off the floorboards. "Ya know we have to go to last name formalities when Mr Solomons arrives." Tommy stated, still inspecting the papers in front of him. "Of course, Mr Shelby." You smirked and watched Tommy tear his eyes away from his paper to your playful gaze. You looked beautiful with the morning sunshine shining through his window, your signature red lipstick was once again, painted on with such delicacy. "Such words in the same sentence do not sound right coming from your tongue when it is you who's talking to me." Tommy smirked, a glint of dare in his piercing blue eyes as he looked at you. You laughed effortlessly at his comment, your hair bouncing against your shoulders as you did so. "And why is that, Mr Shelby?" You leant your elbow on the arm of the chair, crossing your legs as you awaited a response. "We've known each other since we were children, you're not one for such formalities." Tommy replied bluntly, watching you blink softly and gaze up at him. "I would for you... if it's what you wanted." You smiled and watched Tommy blush slightly before the door bounced open and one of the workers came in.

"Mr Shelby, Mr Solomons has arrived

"Mr Shelby, Mr Solomons has arrived." He spoke quickly as he flustered, obviously nervous about the meeting running late. Tommy sighed briefly and nodded at the young boy. "Send him in." Tommy stated and you took this as a sign to sit in the corner of the room beside Tommy.

Mr Solomons cane could be heard from down the corridor as he hobbled into the office, his eyes instantly going to the lady with perfectly painted red lipstick on; you. Tommy caught onto his gaze instantly and clenched his jaw. Nobody looked at you the way Alfie was unless it was him himself. Absolutely nobody did, and if they dared, they'd be dealt with. You battled your eye lashes at Alfie and rolled your lips together, slipping your tongue over your bottom lips to rehydrate them. Alfie smirked slightly before he turned to Tommy, his expression changing from flirty and intrigued to serious and blunt.

++++

++++

You stood up and shook Alfie's hand before he walked out of Tommy's office, a sigh escaping from his lips as the door shut behind him. "He likes you, Y/N." Tommy announced bluntly and sunk into his leather chair, looking up at you. "We could use that to our advantage. I can gather information, intrigue him and make sure he's doing his side of the deal." You implied and watched Tommy's eyebrows furrow. "You're not getting involved with that man, Y/N. Not you." He clarified and looked up at you sternly, your brows raising at his demand. "And who are you to tell me what I can and can't do?" You rose your voice and watched his eyes widen as he stood up to meet you. You walked round his desk so you were face to face, he was only just towering over you as his eyes soared into yours. "I'm not, I'm just..." He started before you interrupted him. "Jealous. You're just jealous." You breathed and watched him gasp, indicating you were correct. "My, Thomas Shelby jealous of Alfie Solomons." You tutted and danced your fingertips along his desk before you did the same to his chest. He looked down at your hands before he looked back at your eyes; his stare filled with intimacy and uncertainty. "Don't you see, Tommy? I've always wanted you." You spoke and watched his eyes soften. "Stop being jealous. You've got no need to be, I'm yours." You added and leant up, his lips meeting yours in a seal. "All these fucking years just to realise you want me back." Tommy chuckled in a raspy whisper, his hands snaking their way round your waist. "I've always wanted you and I always will." You spoke and brought your lips together once more.

author's note - thank you so much for your request

author's note - thank you so much for your request. I really enjoyed writing this one. If you have anymore requests please let me know, I'm ecstatically happy to comply.

Hope you enjoyed, my lovelies! ❤️