❣️VALENTINES DAY❣️

Michael: When it came to expressing love and romance, Michael was all for it. When he first came to Small Heath, you both spent Valentines shyly at the office with a glass of wine.

Now that you were both older and sure in your ways, you both spent the night at a local restaurant, enjoying the sunset as you spoke endlessly, without a care in the world who looked at you.

Tommy - although Tommy wore a hard face and cold eyes during the day, he couldn't help but break that guard when he was with you - you were the only woman who he'd do that for and he loved you greatly.

Valentines with Tommy Shelby was the best you've ever had, he would wake you up with scrambled eggs on toast with a cup of tea and then you'd go out into the countryside with the horses and spent the day in the fields - kissing, talking and doing things that you definitely should not be doing in the fields of the countryside.

In the evening, you would have a full course dinner while you exchanged your gifts to each other. Tommy got you a beautiful necklace with a heart, and you got him a new flask. Not to mention the present you would give him later on between the sheets. ;)

John - John absolutely loved Valentines Day - a whole day of showing his love and affection without people telling you both to get a room.

You normally woke up first every morning, today being no different, you made John breakfast and picked some flowers to place in a vase on the table. John giving a deep passionate kiss, as you swapped presents, him getting you new earrings and you getting him a new hand gun.

The evening ended with the two of you wrapped in each other's arms with a quilt flung over you both as you talked and kissed.

Finn - Finn was shy when it came to expressing his feelings for you as he was just growing into his self and becoming familiar with his family's ways. You both would go to the cinema and share kisses throughout the film, holding hands and smirking at each other.

This was kind of in the style of preferences.... talking about preferences - I've recently published a book about Peaky Blinders Preferences which I would love if you guys could check it out!

Have a great day!
- BubbleBaby893