Meteors And Mayhem

SHOUT OUT TO oldghosts and SanjuktaPal FOR ALL THE VOTES AND COMMENTS. THANK YOU!

WARNING: THIS CHAPTER CONTAINS SOME SEXUAL CONTENT. IF YOU DON'T WISH TO READ THAT PART PLEASE STOP READING WHEN YOU REACH THE ^^^^STOP^^^^ LINE AND RESUME READING BELOW THE ^^^^START^^^^ LINE. THANK YOU

Luke's POV

Taking Alicia to her real home was hard for me. I can't really explain why. I felt a certain kind of darkness looming over her house. Perhaps it was because her parents were savagely murdered there and it made me feel uncomfortable to be standing in the same room as they had died in. I was relieved when we went inside to find the place had changed drastically. The place was bare. Everything had been removed for preparations of the remodel. Alicia dropped her bag to the floor and ran up the stairs toward her room. She opened and closed the door quickly then went to her parent's bedroom. She opened that door and closed it a few seconds later. She slowly stomped back down the stairs toward me.

"We can't stay here. The place is completely empty Luke."

"Sweetheart, it's getting late. Why don't we go get a hotel room for the night?" I suggested.

She picked her bag back up from the floor and looked around.

"No, let's just go back to Jake's house. I'm sorry I dragged you here Luke. I forgot the place was emptied out already."

Alicia's eyes cast down to the floor and she let out a deep sigh. I walked over to her side and took her hand in mine.

"Let us go then. But I'm not taking you back to Jake's house yet. I have an idea. I want to take you someplace first."

Alicia's looked up at me with confusion etched across her face but after a moment of seeing me smiling at her her face softened and she nodded.

I felt like she had such a terrible day, many days were like that for her lately. I wanted to do something for her to cheer her up a little bit. I just hope that my plan works.

As we walked back outside, Alicia and I saw Tyler pulling up in a cab next door at his house. Alicia squeezed my hand and pulled me toward the car. She didn't want Tyler to see her.

"Alicia, I don't know what happened between you two but maybe you should go try to talk to him? Since we are here." I suggested.

Alicia stopped pulling on my arm and looked up at me. She looked afraid but nodded her head in agreement.

"I'll try. But I don't think he will want to talk to me, Luke. He is really angry."

"I'll be with you. Let's just try."

We walked toward Tyler's house and she called out to him.

"Tyler! Can I talk to you?"

Tyler had his front door halfway open ready to step inside but he stopped at the sound of her voice. He lowered his head and shrugged his shoulders.

"Please?" Alicia said meekly.

Tyler backed up away from the door and closed it. He slowly walked over to us and stopped a few feet away. He still hadn't looked up at Alicia or me.

"Tyler, I... I'm sorry that I haven't been a good friend to you lately. I'm... I don't want to fight with you." She said slowly.

Tyler looked up at her with his watery eyes. He nervously chewed on his lip and shook his head. He took one step toward her.