Poker face

We Walk in the casino and everyones eyes are on us.
This casino is owned by the American mafia leader, jackson smith, here in new york. They are our allies. But the american mafia are allies to all the crime lords. They have no enemies, because they are number one. We of course come in second.

My brother Javier told me that a lot of  people from the crime world will be here tonight, from all over the country. And that I had to be on my best behavior. I rolled my eyes, he was more strict then my father.

My father trained me in knowing everyones names and status from every mafia and gang.

We where passing by a no limit roulette table. And I grinned, I love roulette. "Hold on guys." I said and stopped at the table.

There where three people playing.
Lee yang, from the korean mafia, in Los Angeles California. I looked over and we nodded at each other. Then there was a tall slender man, with a turban on his head, he was from the Indian mafia here in new york. His name was roja selise, he gave me a quick smile and I returned it.

Then the person I saw next. I was not expecting to see him tonight. Deluca Petrov, leader of the Italian mafia in Chicago. His father died when
Deluca was just 18. He had no choice but to take over the mafia. His mother is Jackson smiths sister. So yup, that means his uncle owns this casino. I haven't seen him since last years mafia ball. But we didn't even look at each other all night. We despise each other.

He looked at me and smirked. I ignored him "papà, give me ten grand" I said while taking my hand out. He put in my hand a stack of money with a ribbon with a $10k Sign on it. (Dad)

I slid the money to the dealer, he gave me the chips in clear chip holder. Everyone watched me silent and curious.

I put them all on 17 black.
Lee put his money on 32, roja put his money on 11. But deluca, he put his money on 17 black. He put 20 grand.

I look over at him as the dealer spins the ball. "I better not loose." He says while taking a sip from his drink. He had a Chicago accent, not an Italian one. He was born and raised in Chicago.

I roll my eyes at him. And his jaw clenches. He must not like that. Oh well.

Damn, I gotta admit, he's sexy. He had dirty blond hair slicked back, blue eyes. A sharp jaw with a slight beard. He was tall about 6'1 6'2.

As the ball spins I watched it with no expression on my face. But Chanel and gabby where freaking out.

Then the ball lands on 17 black. "Winner winner!" The dealer yells.

"Yes!" Javier and leo yell and fist pumps the air. My father just shakes his head with a smile on his face.
The girls where screaming in excitement.

I look over at Deluca and he has a smirk on his face. The dealer hands me a few stacks of chips in there holders and I give them to my brother leo. And turn around and walk off with not another word. Making sure to sway my hips.

We walk over to the Texas hold em room and there is a podium with a young man. He had black buzzed cut hair. black rimmed glasses and hazel eyes. His complexion was slightly tan.

"Hello sir, how can I help you" the man at the podium asked my father.

"Hello, my name is Lorenzo Guzman." My father said and the young man nodded and handed my father a few white cards.

My father handed us one, they had are name and place number on it.

We walk in and there is about fifteen tables. Each table sat 10 players. We all went to sit at our tables. All of us had different tables assigned. I sat down at my table. There was still a few people missing. I looked down at my watch, its still 6:45 pm. Theres still a lot of time.