May the best player win

A\N I will let you know when to play the song.
⚠️ warning ⚠️ mature scene coming up.
This whole book is mature. so this is the last time Im warning you.
If you don't enjoy dirty scenes
Don't read my book. Sorry 😐

After 4 glasses of apple martini,2 cigarettes. Here we are 4 people left.
James Thomson, Deluca Petrov and Damien Vellkov.

These boys are damn good players, but Im better.

The dealer slides us our cards. I look at everyones face, but no one, gives anything away. I look at my cards. Pocket aces, great. Can be a perfect hand or it can be the worst hand.

Im small blind and Deluca is big blind. Everyone places they're bets, then the dealer sets down the first three cards. Jack of spades, seven of hearts and ace of hearts.

Inside my head im jumping up and screaming. But on the outside I show nothing. Damien checks , Deluca folds and james raises. Oh god. Sorry james. Damien calls James, and so do I. The dealer sets down one more card. Jack of hearts.

Damien folds. I raise and then James calls. The dealer sets down the last card its a four of clovers. I raise.

I look over at james. He thinks he's gonna win. But theres nothing I can do, at this point. "Im all in" he says and pushes all his chips towards the center. He has jack, seven, I know it. I can easily just fold and let him keep playing. But I cant do that, I need to win this game.

"I call" I say and push all my chips in the center.

James flips over his cards, with a smirk and a wink. And I smirk back at him and lift my eye brow. Then flip my cards over. I hear gasps behind me, no one was expecting that.

"Sorry james, better luck next time." I say with a wink, then pull all my chips towards me.

He laughs "that was a great game, love. I honestly enjoyed it. Hope you win" he wakes up puts his chair in and walks away.

I smile and pull out a cigarette and put it at my lips. Then I feel Deluca pull the box and lighter from my fingers. I glare at him and he smirks. He lights the cigarette and hands me back the box.

I look around to see my family watching me with happy but tired faces. I wink at them and they all smile, and give me thumbs up.

I lean back in my chair, and take a drag of my cigarette as the dealer lays down the first three cards. I haven't even looked at my cards.
Everyone places there bets.
I check out my cards, seven, three. Shit cards. As the river is. King of hearts, eight of spades and four of diamonds. The only way I'd win, is if a six and a five, came out. Which was unlikely.

The dealer puts down the next card. Kings of hearts. Damien places his bet, Deluca places his . I fold.

Then the next card is laid out. Ace of hearts. Damien raises half his chips. Deluca goes all in. Either Deluca has a good hand, or he wants to end this game already. Probably both.

Damien calls, pushes his chips to the middle, then flips his cards over with a smirk. King of spades and eight of hearts

With a strait face Deluca flips over his cards. And I lift an eyebrow. He just one this hand and Damien Vellkov just lost. This is bad, the mans a sore loser.