Familiar

This is my last chapter of this book, then its the epilogue.

It will have a sequel one day. If the book gets to over 100K reads soon, I will make the sequel.

This is the first book I really ever started.

And the first book I finished!!
So exited!!

———————

We arrive to my fathers estate, after just a few hours of speaking to him.

Being with Deluca, finally actually being with Deluca, is amazing. I feel so free, and happy. I hope whatever is going on with my father doesn't bring down my mood.

As soon as we step
Inside the estate I see my father walking down the stairs with a worried expression on his face.

"Whats going on papá?" I ask as soon as he is in front of me.

"I'm no sure Valentina, but I have been waiting for you, Damien has been speaking nonsense since you left. Saying that he will only speak to you." My father said then started walking towards the holding cells.

"I don't understand." I said as Deluca and I start Following him.

"He keeps saying he's ready to
Tell you something. And that once we know, we will let him go. I'm sorry to have to drag you guys out here but Damien is a lot of things. But he is not lying."

"Okay lets see what he wants." Deluca said as soon as we where in front of Damiens room.

We walk in to see Damien in chains slumped on the floor. His cloths stains with blood amd all tattered and ripped. The room smelled of throw up and shit. It was disgusting.

He lifts his head slightly, when his eyes meet mine he smiles and the smiles quickly turns into a smirk.

"Well well well. I guess the power couple is back together." He said his voice coming out in a pained whisper.

"What do you want Damien?" I asked sharply.

"I have something to show you. But in order for me to show you, you need to let me go."

"What is it?" I asked and crossed my arms over my chest.

"C'mon love, where's the fun in that? Its not here in the United states, its in London. I'm not going to tell you. I'm going to show you." He said in his annoying English accent. I normally love an English accent, but not on Damien.

"And once you see it, you have to let me go. Or I'll destroy it. For my freedom, you can have it." I narrowed my eyes at him.

"We don't need more weapons or drugs. We have more then enough." My father said fiercely.

"No no no no..... nothing like that. This is far more valuable. I can't tell you but..." he looks at me with an eyebrow raised, "Lets make a deal"

The curiosity is killing me so I say,"Okay lets hear it."

"If you don't want what I'm going to show you, you can kill me right away. And if you do want what I'm going to show you, you let me go, for life. But no tricks, if you so much is touch me again, I will destroy everything and anyone in my site."

"You want to become allies? Thats not gonna happen."

"No" he shakes his head, "I just want us to be mutual." He looks at me and winks.