Chase

1 thousand reads!!!! So excited!!!

Thank you!!

Hello friends!! How are you?!

Hope you enjoy this chapter!!

Where are my greys anatomy fans!!!

————

"What are you saying mr. guzman?" Arthur Grey, Damien Vellkovs, arms dealer asked.

"I'm asking you, to stop any and all business with the Vellkovs, and I want you to work with me. I want you to supply me with all the weapons I need." My father said.

We are in a underground wear house. With Arthur Grey. Arthur grey is a medium build man, with blue eyes and wavy black hair. He looked to be in his early 40s. He was wearing a black suit and a white button down, with a few buttons loose, showing off his muscled chest. He is a very handsome man. he is single. Never been married or has children.

Mr

Mr. grey laughed humorlessly "your telling me to just drop my highest paying costumer, for you? What do I get in return?" I raised an eyebrow at this and he eyed me, and smirked.

"I will pay you double, for the first 3 months. Then we will settle on a more reasonable price. And I now have a wear house here in Philadelphia. So you wont need to ship to new York." My father said with his head held high.

I loved my father, he has such a strong character. He knows what he whats and when he wants it. And doesn't stop, till he gets it.

"I don't care about money" mr. grey scoffed. "Look at me! I'm rich" he said cockily amd gestured to himself. "I want something else. And I will do what ever you want."

"What do you want?" My father asked worriedly. We where all in a conference room, with a big table. Arthur grey sat at the head with my father to his left, Deluca to his right. Isaak next to Deluca. My brothers sat next to my father. And me, I'm standing right behind my father.

"I want your daughter." Everyone stood silent, shocked. Deluca stiffened. "I want her. Till I get tired of her. Then I'll give her back. Or maybe I wont get tired" he shrugged. "Who knows."

Who the fuck does he think he is?

Does he not know who I am!?

Im going to k-

Before my father or I can react, Deluca stood up from his seat and pointed a gun to his head. "She is something you can never have. She is not an object. She is a women, who will be respected."