I WANT YOU!!

DELUCAS POV.

Its a two and a half hour drive from here to Philadelphia.

I decided to go with Noah. I need to see for my self where this fucker lived.

Also I wanted to clear my head.

Since the past few days all I think about is Valentina. I cant get her out of my fucking head.

Ive never felt this way before about anyone or anything.

Shes just perfect.
Her hair
Her eyes
Her smile
Her body.

Shes the perfect girl.

Ive known her all my life. But I've never paid any attention to her. She was always just Javiers little sister. But the night of the tournament I saw her in a new light.

Her confidence, her power and her poise. Thats what got me.

But then after that night at the club. I knew I had to have her.

I wanted Valentina Guzman!

And I am going to do what ever I have to, to win her heart.

I know she secretly wanted me. But she wont admit it to anyone, not even herself.

I notice that we are arriving to a little forest, which means, this mans estate was hidden behind it.

We drove down a dirt road till we got close to the estate. But not close enough where they can see us.

There estate is big. But not as big as mine or the Guzmans.

We see guards walking around in swat style uniforms.

I quickly call Javier.

"Hey man" he answers.

"Javier, we just got here to the vellkov estate. It is indeed they're estate." I say seriously.

"Thats great man! Cant wait to blow that place up!" He said sounding determined.

We had a plan. Get all they're people on our side. Turn they're dealers against them. Then blow up they're estate.

Easy

"Me too man, me too. I don't think we will be making it to diner. Please let your father know." I say.

"Sure man, I'll tell him. I can't wait to see Valentinas face when she notices your not here" he laughs. Javier also knows that Valentina likes me but doesn't accept it.

He has been pushing me to make a move. But I keep telling him it takes time. Shes not ready.

You see Javier and I had been friends since we where kids. And he says he wants to see his sister happy. So he totally accepts the fact that I like his sister.

Now mr. Guzman is another story.
He told me he would chop my balls off if I got close to his daughter.

But what he doesn't know is that I can't stop myself, even if I try.