I can't

"Are you serious!?" I ask Zayn. He jut told me that Deluca broke every piece of furniture in his office 3 times. They had to replace it every time.

"Yes, he's so different now. He changed so much. He said he's week and he hates himself. He has been pushing his body harder and harder everyday, I'm scared he mite tear a muscle or something." I looked down at my hands, ashamed. I didn't know he would be so affected by this.

The stewardess then came with our lunch and set it down in front of us, with a small bottle of whine for each. "Thank you" we both said to her and she left.

"I didn't think." I said then shook my head.

"He really loves you Valentina, if you have time while your in Chicago, you should go see him."

I looked at him confused, he thinks I'm going for a job. "Thats why I am going to Chicago, Zayn" now it was his turn to look at me confused, then realization appeared on his face.

He grinned "your going to get him back?" I nodded. "You Don't know how happy that makes me. Because we need him back. He has been the most scariest mob boss I have ever seen."

"You think he'll take me back?" I asked seriously.

"Umm.. he will probably be a little confused for a moment, but then he'll be ok. I think he really misses you." I nodded and took the silver cover off my lunch.

I hope so, but I have a feeling it wont be as easy as I'd think.

.. .... ........

I grabbed my luggage and walked to the exit.

"You can come with me, a driver is out side waiting for me." Zayn said coming out of the exit.

"Uh sure,thanks" I said and followed him to a black BMW. A tall, lean man with a black suit opened the door for us.

"Hello henry, this is Valentina Guzman, she will be visiting for a while." The man lifted his eyebrows in surprise.

"Very well, nice to meet you miss Guzman." He smiled then closed the door behind us.

"Does everyone know what happened with me and Deluca?" I ask with a small embarrassed smile, my cheeks slightly heating up.

"Yes, Daniella can't stop talking about you." Zayn chuckled softly.

"She must hate me. Everyone must hate me." I frowned.

"No, of course not. Everyone here loves you. You saved Daniella. For that we are all grateful." He said while putting his hand on my shoulder, trying to reassure me.

"Are we far from your estate? Does he know I'm coming?"

"No I didn't tell him, I wanna surprise him. And we will be there in about twenty minutes" I
nodded.

I need to freshen up. I took out my pressed powder from my purse and powered my nose and under my eyes. then I added a new coat of lipstick and mascara.

I grabbed my roll on lady lucky perfume and put some on my wrist and neck.

I grabbed a brush and brushed threw my hair. Why am I so nervous. Whats the worst that can happen? He throws me out of his house. Oh god.

"Calm down, Valentina you will be fine." I grab a pack of minty gum and pop two in my mouth, I Then offer some to Zayn and he takes one.