Lust

As soon as we walk in the house, we go straight to my fathers office.

"Tell me everything" my father said. He was standing up behind his desk, his fist pressing on it in anger.

 He was standing up behind his desk, his fist pressing on it in anger

We tell him everything in detail. The only thing I leave out, is my hot make out sessions with Deluca. My father wouldn't exactly be happy about that.

After we finish giving him all the detail, I head to my room and get out of my disguise.

I take a quick shower, washing off the dead stench.

I get out and put pjs on, mint green pants with black poka dots and a grey tank top

I grab my phone and cigarettes. And I go down the stairs to the kitchen. I grab a bottle of water from the fridge, and walk out to the back yard.

I sit down on a patio chair, looking at the pool and take a cigarette out, I put it to my lips and light it. I throw the pack on the table and lean in the chair.

Then I hear a chair being pulled out. I turn my head to see Deluca taking a seat next to me. I smile up at him.

And he smiles back, just smiles. Not his usual cocky smirk. I feel butterflies erupt in my stomach.

He grabs the pack of cigarettes, pulls one out, puts it to his lips. I look at him with a eyebrow raised.

"You really amazed me tonight." He said and leaned back in the chair,  he put his ankle over his knee. He looked sexy as hell.

"Ya?" I say.

"Ive heard about your skills. But I didn't realize, how great you really where, are" he corrects himself in the end. He looked up at me threw his blond eye lashes. You can see all the sincerity in them.

"Ive been training since A young age." I said and shrug.

"No, its not just that." He said shaking his head.

"You enjoy it. Its not just a job for you" he said mattarfactly.

"Yes I do. I guess I'm just wired that way." I say