Not apart of the plan.

Everyone gets in separate cars and drive off, with a car filled of body guards driving behind.

As everyone drives off, me and Deluca are the last to go. I follow him to a black porche. He opens up the passenger door "ma'am" he said and gestured for me to get in. I was about to roll my eyes, But quickly stopped my self.

"Thank you, kind sir" I said poshly, and step in the car. He chuckles and closes my door.

He goes around and gets in the car. "Is this your car?" I ask as we drive off, I look back and see a black SUV Following close behind.

"Yes, do you like it?" He asked glancing sideways at me.

"Yes. I love it. Its such a sexy car." I say and rub my hand over the dash bored, admiring every detail.

"You like sports cars?" He asked curiously.

"Yes, I mean don't get me wrong, if I have to choose over a F150 or a mustang. Ill definitely pick the truck. But there's something about the way I feel when I'm in a sports car." I said and leaned back in my chair.

"You feel, confident, sexy, strong." He said with an eyebrow raised, looking sexy as hell.

"Yes, that's exactly it, how did you know?" I ask curiously.

"Because, thats exactly how you look" he said with a shrug of his shoulder.
I blush a little at his words.

"What other cars do you have?" I ask changing the subject.

I looked at me and smirked. " I have a G-wagon, a F150, BMW 750, 1970 dodge charger, a-" I cut him off.

"What! You have a 1970 charger! What color!!" I scream excitedly.

He laughs"black, fully loaded with extra turbo boost." He said proudly.

"Wow" I say, laying back in the seat. "I have a matte black, 2018 Dodge Charger. Not as great as yours though"

"I guess we have a few things in common. Hu?" He said.

I giggle "yeah, I guess so."

Theres comfortable silence between us. I look over at him. He has his left hand gripping the steering wheel, his right hand griping the gearstick. He looked so god damn sexy. My mouth was watering. The control he had, the dominance, was so sexy.

In that moment I realized, I wanted him. But I needed him to want me too, I needed him, to act first. I couldn't loose.

We arrive a the club. "Wait here" Deluca said. And I did. he opened my door and reached his hand out to me, I put my hand in his and got out of the car. He tucked my arm around his and led me in. The bouncer at the door just stepped aside, no questions asked. Everyone knew, who Deluca petrov was.

As we stroll in all eyes are on us. I look around and see, Gabby and Chanel, dancing, having a blast.

Then I look towards the VIP lounge. And I see my two brothers sitting down, expensive bottles in front of them and women hanging on they're arms. Then theres Noah, all in black standing in front of them, with his arms crossed.

The club was big, it had a big light up dance floor in the center. With a DJ at the end of it. To the left was a bar. With a wall full of different kind Of liquor. Every shelf was lit up. The bar counter was mirrored with stools. To the right was the Vip lounge.

Then I spot Isaak, with a few other men. It looked like they where in a serious conversation.

We walked through the red rope, to the VIP lounge. We sit at a table, on the other side of the room, far from my brothers.