Girls

YES I KNOW WHAT YOUR THINKING!! WTF?! ITALIAS POV? The 14 year old!! YES READ AND YOU'll understand.
ITS A VERY IMPORTANT PART.

HOPE YOU LIKE IT!!
ITALIAS POV!!

I snuck out of my room and ran across the hall to Daniella's room.

I sneak in side and rush to her bed. She's sleeping, she looks so peaceful, I kinda feel bad for waking her up.

We always sneak out around this time, we don't leave the estate, we normally just walk the halls or go out side to the patio, we sometimes get in the pool.

If our brothers found out that we snuck out our rooms, they'd literally kill us.

I know that if I don't wake up Dani she would be so mad. She won't forgive me for a long time, and probably not even talk to me.

So I have to wake her. She's my best friend, I don't want to loose her.

"Dani!" I whisper yell and shake her shoulder.

She groans and rolls over putting her face in the pillow.

"Come on dani! Get up!" A little of my Russian accent comes out, just a little.

She turns around and smiles at me her eyes still closed.

"Get next to me," she said and scoots over for me to get in. "Lets not sneak around tonight, I'm too tired."

"No Dani, I need a cigarette, lets go out side!" I whine.

"Ugh! Again with the cigarettes! They're disgusting!" She wines and finally opens her eyes.

"Its not my fault, Its to late now, I'm already addicted" I've been smoking since I was ten, I used to steal cigarettes from Isaak but he ended up finding out. He got super pissed, but I continued to steal them, Last year he started buying me my own pack. He just said not to smoke in front of elders and to be respectful in front of people.

"Ok lets go" she said and threw the blanket off her and she puts her feet on the floor. She was wearing purple short shorts, and a pink tank top with a unicorn on it.

She stood up and put on her pink fuzzy slippers.

She hooked her arm with mine, like always and we walked out the room.

We walked down the stairs silently, I really hope no one see's or hear's us.

We pass the kitchen and walk out to the back yard.

Sitting down on the patio chair, I pull out a cigarette and put it to my mouth, "Do you want one?" I ask gesturing to the pack of cigarettes.

"Um..." she looks at the pack, then at me, then back to the pack. She hasn't sat down yet, she's standing there on her tip toes, thinking it over.

"C'mon dani, just one." I say and roll my eyes at her, then take a drag of my cigarette.

"Ok, fine. Just one." She sits down and I pass her the pack. She pulls out a cigarette and puts it to her lips, I light it for her. She take a drag then inhales, she starts coughing, she puts a hand to her chest till she calms down.

I giggled and said. "Don't suck to hard, just a little at a time, watch" and I put the cigarette to my mouth and suck it a little, I inhale then exhale allowing the smoke to spread around. She try's it and succeeds, she smiles up at me, and I roll my eyes at her, with a slight smile.

"I don't wanna go home, alia. I'm gonna miss you too much" she said with a frown. It hurt me, I know I'm gonna miss her too, dani is my first real friend. I've had friends, only boys, but they're boys, what do you expect.

"I know, me too, dani, me too" I sigh and take another drag of my cigarette. "Lets go for a walk, we haven't went to the lake in awhile." I stand up and grab her hand. I know I didn't even give her a choice but its a force of habit.

"Um... its real dark out side, Alia. I'm scared." She said pulling her hand from mine and leaning back in to the chair.

Thats the difference between me and dani, shes so inocente, while I'm Well a total tomboy, I curse, I drink, I smoke, and I'm so excited to be learning how to fight. And dani well, she a girly girl, pink bow ties and all. But its ok, thats what makes us friends. we're total opposites.ya

"Dani, Don't worry this place is filled with guards." I say and put my hand out for her to grab it again.

She grabbed it, "fine, but I don't wanna stay long." She frowns again, so I nod and pull her to stand up.

We start walking towards the lake. We're almost at the lake, when we here gun shots. Me and dani look at each other with wide eyes.

"Shit!" I whisper yelled. "Lets go! Quick!" And we run back towards the estate, hand in hand.

As soon as we get to the border of the back yard, a bag goes over my head, and I'm grabbed from behind. I yell and thrash to get out of the persons hold. I hold on tight to dani's hand, I can hear her yell and scream.

Then our hands get pulled apart. "Dani!" I yell at the same time she she yells my name.

The man holding me picks me up and throws me over, I guess his shoulder. I know its a man because he is very tall and big, he smells disgusting, I feel bile rise up in my throat and I quickly swallow it down.

I punch his back, "let me go!" I yell.
And start kicking his stomach too.

He starts walking and I start screaming louder. I screamed my brothers name, Daniella's name, I scream for my mother.

But it was no use.

Then The man grabs me and throws me somewhere, my back hits something hard and I cry out in pain. I can hear Daniella's sobbing from beside me, so that calms me down a bit.

I hear car doors closing, so I guess were in a car.

Oh god! They just kid napped us! Oh god! Were gonna die! And its all my fault!!!!

Italia

Daniella

Daniella

——-Hope you enjoyed it!

——-
Hope you enjoyed it!

IM SO THANKFUL FOR MY READERS!!

With out you guys I wouldn't continue to write!!!

Please vote! Comment! Share! Follow!