Hold him

"I believe you know why I am here. Yes?" My father asked.

"Yes mr Guzman, and I wanted to let you know. That I have been waiting for someone to take down the Vellkovs, for years." Mr. white said, and my father looked shocked.

"Why? You have been working with the Vellkov Family for as long as I can remember."

"Well you see mr. Guzman. The Vellkovs are not very honest people. They have stolen from us, they have lied to us. And worst of all they have killed members from our family. We don't like trouble. But I have decided enough is enough. What is your plan?" Mr. white said seriously, his elbows on his desk and his hands together.

"I am glad. Thank you for your Cooperation." My father stood up from his chair. And paced the room. As he always does.

"I will get all his dealers, to be on my side and my pay roll. Then I will blow up his estate. Then I will kill him." He said still pacing.

"No, I will kill him." I said fiercely.

"Is this your infamous daughter, mr. Guzman?" Mr. white asked mischievously.

"Yes this is her. She is my best assassin." My father said proudly.

The man nodded, "Well, I have also trained my daughter, since a young age. She is very good at what she does. I'd love to see them in combat together."

I looked over at Alisha and she had an emotionless face. She turned her head towards me and winked, I smirked at her and rose an eyebrow. It was a playful challenge, but it was a challenge I wasn't going to loose.

"We should schedule a sparing match soon. See who's better." My brother Javier finally adding something into the conversation. I don't know if you noticed, but he is the, silent mysterious type. And Leo was the complete opposite, always joking Always loud.

"Definitely, I'd love to see that" mr. White said, and my father agreed.

"Ok back to business, as of right now, I no longer supply for the Vellkovs. Instead all of they're product will go to you. I will send it straight to new york."
Mr. white said.

My father finally sat back down. "No need, I had just bought a wear house here in Philadelphia. I will be taking all my supplies there, and will be having my workers selling straight from here. My son Leo will be leading and controlling all of Philadelphia's sales. That is why I brought him with me today" My father said Gesturing towards, Leo.

Thats right, Leo was supposed to stay with the women and children, but My father last minute Decided he was going. I guess now I know why.

We left all the women and children, with Chanel and Gabby, they will be more then fine.

I looked over at Leo, he looked shocked, but quickly played it off. Guess he didn't know either.

My father really likes the suspense and drama. I mentally rolled my eyes.

"Ok then. You can just have your men pick up the shipment straight from here." My father agreed with mr. white.

After about an hour of planning and talking about me and Alisha. It was time to go.

Mr. white walked us out. But as soon as we stepped out of the building. There was a wall of guards, surrounding the whole building. And all of mr. Whites guards where on the floor, in pools of blood.

This son of a bitch.

"Did you really think, I wouldn't find out your plan?" Guards parted through the middle and Damien walked towards us. He had a stupid smirk on his face.