Rematch

Video of Deluca^^^^

Great things coming your way in the next few chapters!!

Thanks for reading!!!
——-

We get to the casino, each and everyone of us looking like if we where going to a ball. The boys in tuxedos and the girls in long dresses.

Me, I was wearing a long, black halter top dress, with diamond chandelier earring and smoky eyes.

We walked in and all eyes where on us. Even though half of the people here where from the crime world. Everyone was still intimidated by us.

You where looking at very high ranked mafia members. Javier and Leo being second, Deluca's mafia was fifth in line. And he was also the first in lines nephew, which was a big deal. Isaak, his mafia was sixth in line.

For Deluca and Isaak that is a very big deal for they're ages. Being in the top ten is a big accomplishment.

Deluca grabbed my hand and dragged me towards the Roulette table we played at a few weeks ago.

He grinned at me, "what will it be pretty lady?" He asked me and tapped my shoulders with his.

I smirked he already knew my number "Seventeen black."

He put down two stacks of ten grand and the dealer past him a clear chip tray.

He put them down on seventeen black and the dealer span the ball.

And then boom, it freaking fell on seventeen black. I didn't notice everyone was around us till I heard all the screaming.

I started laughing and shaking my head. Deluca winked at me.

"Color up" he told the dealer. Which meant to give him the highest chips so he wont have to carry manny.
He ended up only holding like 5 chips.

He grabbed my hand and kissed me on the cheek. I smiled at him and we where off. We passed all the tables and slot machines.

Everyone wanted to play poker. There wasn't a tournament going on, but there was a poker room.

We walked in the the poker room. Looking for an empty table. We all sat down buying in.

At the left end sat, Javier, then sat Leo, then Channel, then Gabby, then Isaak then Asia, then Noah then Deluca, then finally me. We filled the whole table perfectly.

"Ready to lose, everyone?" Deluca asked cockily as the Dealer passed everyone they're cards.

"Oh we know We're gonna lose, but not by you." Channel said looking at me smirking.

"No, uh uh" Deluca said shaking his head. "I'm winning her this time!"

Javier scoffed "Sure bud, what ever makes you happy."

I was trying to hide my smile but failed miserably.

Deluca faked hurt and put a hand to his chest. "You guys wound me! Is anyone gonna back me up? Noah?" Noah shook his head. "Isaak?" Isaak also shook his head trying not to laugh. "I'll prove she's not that great" he huffed in fake annoyance and I giggled.

I actually giggled, in front of everyone. Who am I?

I looked down at my cards as the dealer laid down the first three.

I had a jack of hearts and a eight of spades. The first cards down where. Three of diamonds, seven of clovers, and jack of diamonds.