Petty death

Love this song^^^

In honor of Avengers End Game

Your Deluca!!
With this hair and beard is how I picture him.

Enjoy!!!

Enjoy!!!

————————

Last night I didn't see or speak to anyone. I went strait to my room, took a shower and cried my self to sleep.

Today I woke up got ready and pretended like nothing happened. I put on my emotionless face, that I've managed to master over the years. I straightened my back and shoulders. I got fully dressed, high heels, makeup and all.

No one must know how I really feel inside. No one must know that my heart is aching. No one must know I cried my self to sleep last night. No one must know I hugged my pillow all night wishing it was Deluca, his smill lingered on the pillow, making me miss him more.

I need to protect him from myself, I am not enough for him. He needs someone kind, sweet, lovable nothing like me. I will never be what he needs. I'm broken.

I walk down the stairs to the holding cells, passing the room where they are holding Damien Vellkov. I can hear him screaming in there. Leo had told me, Deluca, Isaak and Javier where torturing him since this morning. Its noon right now and they are still in there. Good, I hope he really suffers, that piece of shit.

Delucas Pov....

"Fucking asshole!" I punched Damien again in the stomach, he grunted in pain again, every time he screams, grunts or winces in pain, I smile enjoying his pain.

Damien was spread across the back wall like a star. Chained from corner to corner, not being able to move at all. There was a table of all kinds of weapons on the left side of the room. And a few chairs spread around. But we where all standing.

Isaak pushed me aside, took his cigarette out of his mouth and pressed it against his cheek, Damien screamed as the cigarette was pressed against his skin. "You piece of shit, your not gonna die anytime soon. We are gonna torture you for days, your are gonna beg for death, but we won't give you that pleasure, no" Isaaks Russian accent is thicker when he is pissed.

"Neither of us are gonna kill you Damien, no. Your gonna die bye a little girls hand. You don't deserve to die By a mans hand. You don't deserve an honorable death. You deserve a petty death. Not even by My Valentina." Those last words stung me, I gulped at the memory.

She's not mine anymore.

"We'll have Italia kill you, or maybe even Daniella. Who knows" Javier shrugged, leaning against a wall, twisting a small blade in his hand. He then pushed himself off the wall and walked up to him and pointed the knife in his face. "Torturing you, has been the most fun I've had in days."

Damien spit in Javiers face "Do whatever you want to me. Ill be out of here soon. I won't even need to escape." He said cockily.

"What do you mean?" I asked seriously. How will he get out of here with out escaping. There is no way. We won't let him out. Never.

Javier slid his knife over Damiens arm very slowly, from shoulder to wrist, Damien screamed in agony. The blood was seeping down his arm thick in heavy pools.

Valentinas POV.......

I walked in the room. Greta was sitting down on a small bed. Her room was not a torture room, Just a holding room, with a bed, a toilet and a sink.

"Miss. I didn't think I'd see you anytime soon." She said standing up and walking towards me. I lifted up my hand, stoping her from walking closer to me. Greta sat back down with a sigh.

I felt my heart ache a little when I noticed her eyes where swollen and red from crying. But then I remembered she was the reason behind my mothers death.

"Why?" Is all I said.

"Listen to me. I always loved you and your brothers. Your mother and father have always been very special to me. Yes, I started working here because of my brother. He made me work here to keep tabs on your family. At first, I didn't care. I was fine with it. Over time, I started growing found of all of you. But when I started to back out. My brother threatened to kill my two sons" I looked at her shocked.

She had sons? I didn't know that. I just thought she was a single women.

"When your father killed my brother, I was sort of happy. I thought that was it. I was free. My sons where free. But then Damien took over. Damien is worst then my brother. He is something else." She put her head in her hands.

"Where are your sons?" I asked seriously. How can I believe her. What if she's lying, so I can feel bad for her.

"They are in London. They are not held hostage. They live there. But there is always someone behind them watching them. For if I disobey, they will kill them instantly." She said all this with full honesty in her eyes.

I turned and left the room. Not wanting to hear anymore.

——-

During dinner I didn't Even glance at Deluca. He smiled at me trying to get my attention but I didn't respond.

I was now out side in the back yard smoking a cigarette.

I hear the back door sliding open, I already know who it is. And I already know what I have to say and do.

He walked over and sat down next to me in a patio chair. He reached over and touched my arm, I felt the sparks, my heart was racing by his presence alone. But I flinched away anyway.

I glared daggers at him, "What do you want Deluca?" I said harshly.

——————

I know its very short

I had to stop there.

Something came up and I had no time. But I promised a chapter, so here it is.

Hope you like it!!!

Please

Vote! Share! Comment! Follow!