Moscato

Valentina's POV

Did I just agree to him.

Oh my god!

He looked in to my eyes, his eyes where glistening in happiness.

He looked like the happiest man alive. The grin on his face was infectious.

"Okay, now what?" I ask and he starts laughing. His laugh was the most beautiful thing I've ever heard.

He grabbed my hand and pulled me out the room and towards the kitchen.

He sat me down on a stool. And started rummaging threw the cabinets like a mad man.

"What are you doing?" I laughed.

"You'll see" he said pulling out a basket from under the sink.

I raised an eyebrow at him confused. But he paid no attention to me. He went to the fridge pulling out a bottle of moscato, and a few other things.

Then opened the cabinets and pulled a few cup and plates. Then pulled out forks and knives.

What is he doing.

He started putting things in the basket. After he was done he grabbed the basket in one hand, then walked over to me and grabbed my hand.

I let him lead to god knows where.

We walked out to the back yard and kept walking till we got to the garden. He pulled out a thin blanket that was in the basket, and laid it out.

He grabbed my hand again and pulled me down.

I giggled and sat down with him. I was awestruck with his actions.

He pulled out the moscato popped it open with cork screw, Then poured some in two glasses he passed me one then smiled.

"What is this?" I asked

"Our first date" he said and shrugged.

Awwww

He is so cute.

I felt butterflies in my stomach. I leaned over and pecked his lips.

I felt a little spark.

I leaned back and his hand flew to his lips.

I took a sip of my moscato and smiled in to the cup.

"Lets play a game" Deluca said.

"Ok?" I said but it sounded more like a question.

"21 questions. I ask one, then you do. Deal?" He said then reached out his hand.

I reached out my hand "deal." I said and we shook our hands.

We sat there for what felt like hours. Talking and laughing. I haven't laughed this much for a very long time.

In the basket was cheese cake strawberries and whip cream. We ended up eating all the food and drinking all the moscato.

I wasn't tipsy but I had a little more courage then usual.

"Well I think we should go to bed. We have a big day ahead of us." Deluca said and stood up.

"Yeah your right." I stood up and packed everything back in the basket.

Deluca carried it back to the kitchen.